- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Same job ad as "Systemingenjör inom mjukvara, elektronik och mekanik, DVel")
DVel are specialists in test and measurement systems with offices at Ideon in Lund. We offer consulting services and deliver measurement systems and test rigs. We also help our customers to develop prototypes for new ideas. Our projects are very varied, and our customers are in several different industries. Today we are just over 20 colleagues and want to continue to grow, with you as one of us!
Do you want to build systems that enable innovation? Are you tempted by our upcoming journey as a scaleup company? Do you enjoy working with others to achieve ambitious goals? Then we think you will fit well with us! ⭐️
DVel is not just any consulting company. With us, you get the opportunity to develop by performing exciting tasks and getting support from our highly appreciated managers. Our focus will be on finding the assignments that suit you. At the same time, you become an important part of our community, regardless of whether you are on assignment or working from our office! 👥
We at DVel prioritize personal development and put great value on close relationships between consultants and management. With us, you have a great opportunity to influence your own work situation and the company as a whole. We offer you a challenging and developing role with secure and flexible working conditions🤝
What will you work with?
- You will work as a consultant for one of our customers or in customer projects we run from our office.
- You will design and develop prototypes, measurement systems and test equipment.
- You get to work with systems in different development phases, from concept design to finished delivery.
- The work consists of design and implementation of software and selection of instruments and other hardware. In our projects, hardware can be electronics, sensors, measurement instruments, control units, mechanics, etc.
- In some projects, electronics design or mechanical construction can also be part of the work, depending on your background.
- You will work in teams with measurement specialists and more junior software developers.
- Other tasks can be design and maintenance of software frameworks.
Who are you?
As a person, we want you to:
- be driven and perceptive,
- enjoy solving problems with others,
- like to share your experiences, while being open to learn more,
- appreciate personal freedom while also being happy to take great personal responsibility for your work,
- thrive in a team where community is highly valued.
We would like you to:
- be an engineer or similar,
- have 3-7 years of experience,
- have a broad technical background,
- have good knowledge and large experience in programming.
It is an advantage if you:
- have knowledge of and experience in measurement technology, electronics, or mechanics.
Sure sounds interesting? 👆 Submit your application immediately, selection and interviews are ongoing.
If you have questions about the position, you are very welcome to contact the responsible recruiter Riki Virc on 0733 85 69 10 or [email protected] (//app.teamtailor.com/companies/3ktDzDkIjVU/jobs/1584721/edit/[email protected]" rel="nofollow noopener">https://app.teamtailor.com/companies/3ktDzDkIjVU/jobs/1584721/edit/[email protected]).
Last application date: 2022-03-20