- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
Your primary focus will be of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
You will be working with architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM. As part of an agile team you will advocate improving technical communications between developers.
As a developer within apps & services you will be bringing all the new and exciting technologies to the user. Through a state-of-the-art UI you will provide the user with things like connected services.
You will write clean and functional code for the front- and back-end within app development and develop high quality Android and iOS applications for the next generation of vehicle. The applications are written in Kotlin, Java and Swift when applicable.
Comfortable in both front- and back-end development within Android/IOS applications, frameworks and third-party libraries.
• You have deep expertise building in the Android ecosystem and have a good understanding of different cloud services.
• Experience of designing/implementing highly scalable mobile solutions particularly on the design of interfaces between mobile and cloud platform.
• Experience with testing in Android and IOS, both unit and instrumentation tests.
• Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
• Experience using the Android SDK.
• Experience with GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
• Ability to drive innovation and design for mobile applications with an eye for visual design and utility.
• You are passionate about agile concepts and teamwork.
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.