Svea Solar was founded in a studio apartment in Stockholm in 2014. From the very first it was our goal to make renewable energy an easy and profitable choice and an investment that solves economical as well as environmental questions. We are, in short, tomorrow’s energy company.
We’re now looking for a Global People & Communications Manager to join our global HR team in Stockholm. If your passions include communications and working with people - this might be the job for you!
Svea Solar has been nominated as one of the top green tech companies in Europe by Forbes, and in 2019 we became the fastest growing company in Sweden (DI Supergasell 2019). Svea Solar’s vision is to become the world’s most powerful solution to sustainable energy consumption and is one of the first companies in the World to offer solar panels, green energy contracts, EV chargers, batteries, and an energy management app under one roof. Join our solar revolution!
About the role
In the role as Global People & Communications Manager, you will be part of conceptualizing the Svea Solar brand, and where you really get to work your magic is on translating it into effective communication strategies and activities. You are responsible for developing and executing a strategy for communications that simultaneously builds Svea Solar’s employer brand and employee engagement from within. In other words, your communication strategies are what lays the foundation to an excellent experience to employees, candidates, clients - well, pretty much everyone who gets in touch with Svea Solar.
The role includes executing on processes, activities and practices that answers questions such as:
- “How do we communicate efficiently within our organisation?”
- “How do we ensure that our company vision and brand is communicated coherently to all our local markets?”
- “How do we engage our employees and reinforce our company culture through effective communication?”
You report directly to the Global Chief HR Officer and work closely with our CEO as well as with our global and local management and HR teams.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities
- Create and execute on internal communications strategies, including processes, structures and activities, globally and locally
- Lead activities on internal communication, employee engagement and employer branding from ideation to execution
- Guide global and local managers on the communications strategy; provide guidelines, plans and tools
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to create an excellent people experience, coherent with the employer value proposition
- Define employee engagement targets and implement measuring tools
- Ensure that the Svea Solar brand is aligned internally and externally
- Continuously develop the communications strategy
To succeed in the role, we believe that you
- Are an excellent communicator; you know how to get a message through effectively, no matter the audience, market or scale
- Are business-minded and understands what it means to be a part of a high-growth company; if something’s missing, you’re not afraid to pitch, create and implement it
- Have a creative mind with innovative ideas and most of all; a plan to execute them
- Aim to create cutting edge communications strategies
- Describe yourself as agile, brave, driven and preferably even entrepreneurial
- Have previous experience from a similar position or consultancy assignment, preferably in a high-growth company on a global scale
- Have a degree in business, communications, or any other relevant field
- Are fluent in English (a requirement) and perhaps in additional languages too (a big plus!)
Working at Svea Solar
To us, it’s important that our employees are happy and enjoy their work. We want to invest in our employees the same way we invest in the environment: long-term. We all work towards the common goal of creating a sustainable future and society and that goes for our workplace as well. We offer flexible working hours, amazing colleagues and opportunities to grow with the company. In our own words, the work environment at Svea Solar is open, fun and innovative. To display proof of that, our CEO always has his door open, we love playing ping pong during breaks and we have a strong team of entrepreneurs, engineers, software developers, marketers and many more. Oh, and did we mention we have three office dogs?
We collaborate with UrbanUrban (https://www.urbanurban.se/) in this recruitment. For any questions, please contact Lina Martinsson at [email protected]. Apply through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!