- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
What you'll do
We are searching for a commercially experienced Global Product Manager to join the BioProcess standard Downstream Hardware team. Your main responsibility will be to manage the Filtration hardware portfolio, a growing part of the BioProcess Hardware business. You will develop strategies and tactical execution plans for the products in order to maximize sales and profitability over the products' life cycle.
Other responsibilities are:
- Represent customer interests for your product(s) inside Cytiva. Ensuring customer focus by building rapport with customers as required and ensuring the "voice of the customer" is reflected in work processes
- Develop a product life cycle strategy and recommend investment and NPI development. Manage all aspects of the product(s)' life cycle including pricing, marketing and supply chain related recommendations
- Define and recommend value engineering of products redesign to extend life cycle. Provide input and prioritization to R&D and Supply chain on requirements for support, product care and research & development projects, including customizations
- In close collaboration with other product managers, R&D and Service make sure that the product strategies are in-line with business priorities in adjacent areas such as filtration consumables and automation
- Own the pricing strategy and its implementation for your product(s)
- Ensure product readiness for sale and use. Manage such things as product registration, labelling, legal and safety requirements, storage conditions, logistics, technical content of databases, and after sales support together with Service
We are a dynamic organization, working in a growth area close to the forefront of innovation. You will be part of a highly competent team striving to make a difference.
For questions related to this opening, please contact hiring manager Kristina Uhlen ([email protected]).
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Life Sciences/Biotechnology
- Proven experience in a Life Sciences based business, including experience in marketing, sales, or product management
- Major experience in Process science or related field including workflow experience with similar products desired
- Experience of customer/market focused activities
- Strong business and technical acumen
- EU work permit is required
- Sales experience
- Good understanding of the filtration technologies and applications