- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking to recruit an awesome iOS developer with skills in Swift to Greenely, an award-winning startup with offices in central Stockholm. Here is the opportunity to put your mark on a tech startup that is growing at a rapid pace and whose goal is to make the world better.
Description of the role
As an iOS developer at Greenely, you will be part of the team responsible for the development of Greenely’s iOS application with new user-facing features. You’ll also be responsible for maintaining an architecture that is scalable. Together with the team, you will be responsible for making decisions regarding new technologies being used. We strongly believe that you care about design patterns, clean code and anything that makes the code more efficient.
We believe that you are a problem solver that is passionate about building user-friendly applications.
- 2+ years experience in Swift
- Knowledge of git best practices such as GitFlow
- RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Effective communication skills
- Fluency in English
We would love it if you have previous experience in the iOS Charts library
Reasons to join us
- You want to contribute to a sustainable future
- You want to work in a group with great team spirit & humor
- Being part of a diversified team of different nationalities
- Great, modern office in the heart of Stockholm
- Possibility of physical exercise during work hours
- A yearly exercise allowance (eg. gym membership)
- An occupational pension plan
- Minimum of 25 days of vacation
- Possibility to learn Swedish
- Sponsor personal and/or skills development
- Joining fun activities after office hours
Greenely is a mobile service developed at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and that automatically connects households' electricity use without the need for hardware. By combining data analysis and behavioral science applied to household consumption patterns, the service helps households to optimize their energy use and guide them to a more sustainable energy home. Over 150 000 households have already connected their electricity use since the launch in 2017 and the company is now growing at a rapid pace.