- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and this year we placed in the top 15 list and received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace 2020"!
Cambio is traditionally delivering products but are now building an organization to start deliver Managed Services. We are looking for you who want to be a part of developing and establishing the infrastructure to what is going to be Sweden’s biggest Electrical Health Records system.
As a member of the TechOps team, you will be part of a team operating and maintaining the main Microsoft platforms for our Clients. You will be responsible for communicating the operational requirements towards the maintenance areas and documenting daily operation routines for the systems. You will work with internally built systems as well as bought services and products. Improving the infrastructure is a key value of your role, which will help improve the robustness of our systems and facilitate the daily work in the healthcare and care chain. In 1,5-2 years, you will also get to build and lead your own team.
Our mission is to improve and facilitate core business, finding new revenue opportunities by leveraging our vast data warehouses and more efficiently target key Microsoft stack. You will work as an Application Expert in this area, together with vendors and architects in different areas with implementation and configuration plans. You will be a part of pre-studies, proof-of-concept projects and using your knowledge and expertise to increase quality and speed of the delivery. Automation and finding improvements in the operational solution is an important part of the daily work as well.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, doing value adding services for pre-studies or requirements work lead by Architects
- Interface with all supporting infrastructure teams within our client as part of your role
- Service-level responsibility for: - Performance
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Lifecycle management. (OS/HW/App)
- Incident/problem and change management. (2nd line)
- CMDB o Ordering and sizing new servers
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
We believe that our candidate is passionate about solving infrastructure challenges and have strong communication skills when cooperating internally and externally. When approaching a problem, you use a fact-based approach with measurements and statistics. To limit the number of incidents being proactive and thorough is key - continuously improving the maintenance and working long term with stability and secureness.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in operating and maintaining Windows servers
- Moderate networking skills, familiar with load balancers, OTP, 2FA, Expressroute, firewalls, routing
- Moderate to Advanced skills in Azure
- ITIL Certification
- IIS Experience
- Windows Clustering Experience
- Familiar with PowerBI
- SSAS/SSIS Experince
- Experience in working with Kanban/Scrum
- Ability to communicate fluently in Swedish and English
Place of employment: Linköping or Stockholm
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Other: Will require working shifts (day and night) to some extent, starting in 18 months when the project is implemented.
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who has the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!