- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights and we are now looking for passionate mobile app developers with experience either in iOS or Android to join us in the quest to deliver the best possible customer experience.
You will be part of an international team, based in Gothenburg and Athens, who designs and implements features for our modern, native mobile app which is used by thousands of travelers every day. The position involves developing and maintaining our mobile app and you will face fresh challenges along with your team members every day.
Tech stack iOS: Swift 5.1, iOS 11.0+, Google Firebase & Cuckoo Mocking Framework
Tech stack Android: Kotlin, Android SDK 21+, Android Jetpack, Google Firebase, JUnit, Espresso & Mockito
What you will do
- Design code and implement features for our modern, native mobile app
- Work closely with software and product developers and UI designers
- Write unit tests and test your code
- Review code, and your code will be reviewed
- Participate in daily stand-up and weekly retro-planning meetings with your team as well as periodical knowledge sharing sessions (as a presenter and attendee).
- You are a mid or senior software developer with at least 3 years of working experience in the technology of your choice - iOS or Android
- You write code which is readable, performant, testable and tested
- You feel right at home with Kotlin or Swift, and you are comfortable with Git
- Strong skills in delivering high quality UI
- Experience of building communication interfaces to consume REST services
- Strong communication skills in English.
Having launched one functional app on Google Play Store is a big plus!
At Etraveli Group it is important to play as a team and we love that you see solutions where others see problems. You have a positive mindset and are motivated by challenging projects; new and existing. Rest assured, we have a lot going on around here! Of course you, like us, are passionate about what you do and keep up to date on best practices in your areas of expertise.
With us you become part of a tight-knit team of about 80 people, all of us with different skills and personalities and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. The ambition however is shared - we strive for the same goals, are passionate about what we do and work hard at a high pace.
- Office in the City - We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences - We believe in personal development and continuous education. As an employee, you receive a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance - Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance - Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackaton and Dev week - We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Head of Sales - Water, Paper, Mining & Oilfield, Nordic & Baltic, (BTC)
- Innesäljare av säkerhetstjänster sökes till kontor i centrala Göteborg
- Arbetsledare för Göteborgsområdet sökes till Bofint Städservice
- Lösningsarkitekt Columbus Göteborg