- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights focused on offering the best possible flight content delivered through flexible tech solutions. We are now looking for an experienced and independent Java developer. You will be an important part of our success and work in close cooperation with colleagues in our development teams, as well as corresponding contacts with our partners.
What you will do
You will be part of one of our agile teams responsible for the external API that our global partners uses, such as Booking.com, to sell airline tickets on their sites. Your mission is to ensure that the solution technically meets our partners' requirements for performance, accessibility and fault tolerant, and that our API is easy to use and understandable by our partners' developers.
Tech stack: Java, MySQL, MemSQL, Artemis, Kafka as well as Atlassians agile tools, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Mac OS, IntelliJ, etc.
- Some years of experience in product development in Java, synchronous and asynchronous scalable and robust environments
- Academic education in the IT field or equivalent education
- You are a mid or senior software developer with at least 3 years of working experience focusing on Java and Message Brokers
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in English as well as in Swedish.
At Etraveli Group it is important to play as a team and we love that you see solutions where others see problems. You have a positive mindset and are motivated by challenging projects; new and existing. Rest assured, we have a lot going on around here! Of course you, like us, are passionate about what you do and keep up to date on best practices in your areas of expertise.
With us you become part of a tight-knit team of about 80 people, all of us with different skills and personalities and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. The ambition however is shared - we strive for the same goals, are passionate about what we do and work hard at a high pace.
- Office in the City - We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences - We believe in personal development and continuous education. As an employee, you receive a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance - Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance - Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackaton and Dev week - We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Head of Sales - Water, Paper, Mining & Oilfield, Nordic & Baltic, (BTC)
- Innesäljare av säkerhetstjänster sökes till kontor i centrala Göteborg
- Arbetsledare för Göteborgsområdet sökes till Bofint Städservice
- Lösningsarkitekt Columbus Göteborg