- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
People who make a difference is the fuel that has built one of the most recognizable brands in the world. At Marketing & Brand, we dare to be disruptive and creative and we dare to say what others don’t. Our creative strategy embraces this and encourages us to be bold and take risks. The intersection of marketing and technology is at the core of our future and so is a truly international and collaborative culture where teams organize themselves around missions. Fuelled by our purpose, Freedom to Move, we are redefining the automotive industry and the consumer experience across all digital and physical touchpoints of our brand globally. To do this, we rely on the drive, commitment and expertise of people who want to make a change. We rely on people who care.
The Marketing Analytics team is a talented team with strong data analytics capabilities and a deep understanding of the consumer. It supports the entire Marketing & Brand and Communication organization with the right data, results, and insight. Within the insight & positioning team, you will focus on understanding the attitudinal, behavioural, demographic and macroeconomic factors that influence our consumers as well as our products and services. You will collaborate and support by identifying brand drivers, consumer segments, target consumers and source of business.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
We are a global team of highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. We work in close collaboration across empowered global teams that don’t settle for anything less than excellent!
We are a flat organization with a go-get-attitude, and we act as a strong team to get things done to enable the business to be successful. We work with speed and engagement in a collaborative manner.
You will also
• Create and socialize our consumer targeting approaches, to motivate internal clients for a data driven approach for targeting and positioning recommendations.
• Gather data about our brand, consumers, competitors and market conditions to analyse data, using statistical software turning research into actions.
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable context including strategic recommendations.
• Work to identify knowledge gaps and develop consumer-learning plans that addresses key business issues of marketing themes and consumer reactions.
• Be the expert on our consumers’ profiles through a mixture of innovative methods and existing data sources.
• Collaborate with Media Strategy to translate consumer segments and target consumer definitions into digitally actionable audiences, with the focus to create personalized customer experience.
By nature, you are curious, open and a creative problem solver with a love for details and you want to work in a fast-paced environment driven by data. Passionate for customer centric data, you are comfortable extracting and analysing the results of surveys and other quantitative data sources.
Unrivalled analytics, problem solving and “so what” skills are highly appreciated and much needed in this role. Service-minded with an ability to turn recommendations into actions via strong buy-in from market and regional organizations.
You are known for your ability to be strategic and see the big picture, with experience setting a research agenda, while being a team player who is extraordinarily collaborative and inclusive.
• Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics, marketing or equivalent education.
• 5+ years of experience in execution and analysis of large scale or multi-region market research and consumer segmentations including targeting is preferable.
• Advanced knowledge of a variety of market research techniques as survey design and segmentation strategy including technical experience from key tools such as NCBS, NVES and Sigma.Working knowledge of mTab, SPSS or other data analysis tools is an asset.
• You have International working experience from US, Asia or large European markets and Exceptional communication and presentation skills, it is of essence that your English skills are impeccable, both written and verbal.
Competence and experience are important, but personality and potential are key.
The mobility industry is changing rapidly, and the competitive environment and our company’s strategy might change fast. Therefore, we are not only valuing your previous experience and competencies but also your personality and your potential to develop and embrace unknown future challenges.
Most important is that you share our values, truly believe in, and are motivated by our purpose and have an honest ambition to join a dynamic team that is deeply committed to transform and progress the consumer experience in the mobility industry at global scale.
How to apply and connect
Is this you?
We welcome your application sent by October 4th, 2020, at the latest. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact senior recruiter Maria Westermark, [email protected]
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately,and the position could be filed before deadline.
Change is coming. Are you with us?
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Arbetsledare för Göteborgsområdet sökes till Bofint Städservice
- Lösningsarkitekt Columbus Göteborg
- Senior BI-konsult inom AI, Data & Analytics Göteborg
- Innesäljare av säkerhetstjänster sökes till kontor i centrala Göteborg