Are you dying to get the chance to build something from scratch and have tons of ideas on how we could create the most vibrant, brave and efficient digital marketing team in Europe (at least). And are you, like us, hell-bent on fixing this planet? Then you might just have the mindset and boldness required for this position.
The green tech industry is booming, and we are in a heavy growth- and expansion phase where we are looking to add sharp minds to our Global Digital Sales and Marketing team led by Johan Ydring (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ydring/) (He won’t mind if you stalk him a bit).
As Paid Media Lead at Svea Solar you'll be a part of a global marketing team. The purpose of your role is to maximize our investments in paid media, mainly performance. The focus will be to steadily improve our performance across paid search, social and display. We want more customers, and you will be a key player in achieving that. You will be working together with a highly skilled team of digital marketeers striving to be our absolute best.
What we expect you to do
- Govern and develop our global paid media strategy
- Set up and develop an inhouse/agency model for optimal speed and efficiency
- Constantly work to improve our cost of sales, CTR and CPA
- Work with our local markets and turn their business goals into concrete actions
- Follow up, summarize, and report results on paid media
- Conduct smart and structured tests to ensure we innovate and iterate
- Proactively come up with ideas on how we improve
- Day-to-day contact with our markets to ensure speed in execution
- Day-to-day contact with our agencies
- Be the go-to for paid media both internally and towards consultants
- Give recommendations based on insights to improve performance
- Work closely with our CRO and Analytics to make smart decisions
- Stakeholder for paid media within Svea Solar global and markets
- The role is flexible/remote but not fully remote, there are times where attendance at the office will be needed.
Who you are
The culture at Svea Solar is influenced by the high paced scale-up we are. Though drive and ambition is key, but throughout the organization we have an equal part heart and caring for the planet and each other. Preferably, you also embody this balance.
- You are a curious, strategic thinker with strong analytics skills.
- 3 years experience of performance marketing using Google Ads (Search, GDN, YouTube)
- 2 years experience of performance marketing in social media (I.e., you know your way around Facebook Business Manager)
- Understanding of how to build audiences cross-channel and using them for marketing purposes
- Experience from buying Pinterest and Reddit ads is a plus
- You are a holistic thinker who understand the long and the short of it
- You have experience working in an international environment
- You have strong influencer skills with a passion for complex matters understandable at different levels
- You are flexible and thrive working in fast-paced environments
- You are interested in and get excited about improving or challenge existing processes and ways of working
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, thrive when taking on new and challenging tasks
- You aren't bothered by the fact that the interview will be held in Swedish
Not only our future is bright and sunny - so is yours! The sun is the limit.
In times of trouble, humans have looked to the sky for answers. With the future of our planet at risk, it’s once again time to lift our gaze. The solution has been there all along. In just one hour, the sun delivers more energy to the Earth than we use in an entire year. Clean, limitless energy. If we came together to unleash that power it would change everything. That’s why we founded Svea Solar. We’re on a mission to rid the planet of fossil fuels and move us into a sustainable future. Join our growing community of power shifters.
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
We’ll handle applications continuously and will sign this role asap so don’t take to long to apply. We care deeply for the safe and wellbeing of all of our employees and customers, which is why we always do a background check via Verifiera before signing any candidate.