Are you dying to get the chance to build something from scratch and have tons of ideas on how we could create the most vibrant, brave and efficient digital marketing team in Europe (at least). And are you, like us, hell-bent on fixing this planet? Then you might just have the mindset and boldness required for this position.
The green tech industry is booming, and we are in a heavy growth- and expansion phase where we are looking to add sharp minds to our Global CX team. The team is led by Helena Gedda (https://www.linkedin.com/in/helena-gedda-314027a/) (she won’t mind if you stalk her a bit) who the Marketing Automation Specialist we’re looking for will report to.
As Marketing Automation Specialist at Svea Solar you'll be a part of a global marketing team and work on initiatives for all our markets (currently Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Spain and Belgium), for B2C as well as B2B and for all of our products and services (currently solar panels, batteries, car chargers and energy contracts).
The purpose of your role is to turn a website visitor into an interested customer through automated customer communication and ensure that the automated communication which follows is optimized. The main focus will be to help us understand how we can develop and improve our automated customer communication throughout the customer journey. You will be working together with a highly skilled team of digital marketeers striving to be our absolute best.
What we expect you to do
- Turn the customer journey into a lead machine
- Build and develop our automated marketing program
- Proactively come up with ideas on how to make better use of the data we have
- Constantly work to improve our setup together with colleges in other teams as well as consultants
- Analyze and report on results
- Give recommendations based on insights to improve performance
- Work closely with our UX, CRO, Analytics, and our Marketing Cloud team to make smart decisions
- Stakeholder for Marketing Automation within Svea Solar global and markets
Who you are
The culture at Svea Solar is influenced by the high paced scale-up we are. We are a driven and ambitious company though it is clear throughout the organisation that we have an equal part heart - we care for the planet and each other. Preferably, you also embody this balance.
- Likely listens to podcasts and read books about life hacks and time optimization
- 3 years experience from copywriting and email production
- 2 years experience using a marketing automation software to nurture leads from interest to purchase (Marketing Cloud is a big plus)
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience of lead generation for transactional products
- Understanding of email and SMS deliverability issues and how to solve them
- Ability to build customer / user experiences using automated communication
- Ability to integrate chat, email, SMS and non-digital communication in a flow that makes customer experience seamless and service focused
- You are flexible and thrive working in fast-paced environments
- You are interested in and get excited about improving or challenge existing processes and ways of working
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high energy, thrive when taking on new and challenging tasks
- Likely to have a positive mindset and have a detailed knowledge about a special interest other people don’t have
Read more about Svea Solar: https://sveasolar.com/se/
Selected candidates will be asked to submit a suggested user journey to show how they would turn a website visitor into an interested customer.
We’ll handle applications continuously and will sign this role asap so don’t take to long to apply. We care deeply for the safe and wellbeing of all of our employees and customers, which is why we always do a background check via Verifiera before signing any candidate.