Do you love sales and want to work in a passionate and high-performing team in an expansive market? House of Education delivers digital marketing campaigns to education providers and they work with some of the largest universities across Europe.
If you have previous experience of b2b sales, apply today. Selection is ongoing.
House of Education are a welcoming, growing, upbeat company of around 15 employees with an office in central Stockholm, Södermalm. They will support your professional growth and they put you in the middle of an innovative team where you can be sure to make an impact!
House of Education delivers digital marketing campaigns to education providers and they work with some of the largest universities across Europe. Their award winning traffic conversion products act as a “Digital student advisor” and help students make informed choices about which study programme to choose. Join House of Education in the quest to educate the world by starting with more informed choices!
You will be offered a key role in a team of ~15 ambitious individuals at a company that is experiencing an exciting growth phase. A good base salary as well as commission. Flexible working arrangement: Their office is situated on Södermalm in central Stockholm but if you want to work remotely, they are open for that too.
They have a very open, warm but professional culture with respect and a lot of teamwork. All employees work very closely together, so they all depend on each other and trust each other. In this role you will also have the chance to influence your own development.
We're looking for a new member to House of Education´s international sales team. Your mission is to increase new business by acquiring new clients from the first to last step. House of Education´s clients are universities in entire Western Europe so you’ll have true international experience with 1000’s of clients waiting for your call.
Your daily tasks will include:
* Working off existing prospect lists as well as creating your own
* Reaching out to new potential clients via phone, email, and Linkedin
* Keeping track of your processes in Salesforce
* Developing offers and managing the entire sales cycle
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* 1-3 years experience in B2B sales
* Good with excel and data understanding
* Excellent command of English. Other languages are a plus.
* Qualifying with good knowledge of French
Who you are:
You have an interest and understanding of the marketing ecosystem. CRM systems and lead generation are common terminology for you. You have experience in B2B sales. But most importantly; you come to work every day eager to start calling up new prospects.
* You enjoy prospecting and consider it essential to allocate time to do it each day
* You don't let yourself be discouraged by rejection. You move on to the next call
* You have the ability to adapt your strategy quickly based on prospect and process feedback
* You’re comfortable in reaching decision-makers and asking for introductions
* You make sure that your sales funnel is always full
* You also have strong qualifying and closing skills
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Work extent: Recruitment. Full-time
Location: Stockholm, Södermalm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Lingocriut that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.