Are you passionate about creating customer value, developing sales, and boost order intake in a dynamic and global market context? In this position you will be given the opportunity. We are in a dynamic growth phase and need ambitious and professional salespersons. You will be part of a professional sales team working together side by side to develop and grow our business. We are looking for you, a dedicated team player with high ambitions to come and join our team. Together we make business happen.
Your main responsibility is to bring order intake to the company and boost our sales development. In accordance with our business plan execution you will play a key role for the company long term growth and profitability. To succeed with this you will be part of the company's annual strategy and business planning work. You believe structured and professional sales management to be a key success factor for business growth paving the road for successful sales development and business winning. To achieve this you will work in a target oriented way in close cooperation with the company sales team, product management & commercial functions.
The main tasks are:
* Work the market and our customers
* Deliver order intake and develop our sales in accordance with our plans and targets
* Contribute to our business planning and product portfolio development
* +3 years experience from working with professional industrial sales
* University degree in business or engineering
* Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
* Other languages besides Swedish and English
* Experience from working with sales development, business and product development
Our market place is global so traveling and working irregular hours is part of the job whenever required.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Saab Tactical Electronics AB develops and supports wearable and vehicle-based advanced electronics for demanding environments on international markets. You will work within the Product Area Communication and Vetronics Solutions, which is responsible for developing, manufacturing and selling computer and video systems for vehicles and handheld soldier systems. Operations include system integration, development of embedded computer systems and customer support in areas such as computer technology, advanced video transmission, displays and sensor integration. To learn more about our tactical electronic solutions, please visit the website here: https://saab.com/ste
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.
Read more about us here
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Bemanning specialist inom internmedicin till mottagning i Östergötland
- Client Technician
- Boendestödjare till Adamstorpsvägen
- Erfaren Systemsäkerhetskonsult till Combitech i Östergötland
- IT-forensiker inom Automatisk Bild- och Ljudanalys till NFC i Linköping