- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you looking to join a team that is not afraid to take on a challenge but knows how to have fun too? Then check out this opportunity to join the Graphmatech team. We are looking to bring onboard a metal expert to work on high profile, customer-driven projects such as developing high performing new metal-graphene composites. This is a great opportunity for someone with the hunger to learn and grow with us.
Here are other things you can look forward to working on.
- Design, formulate and develop metal-graphene composites.
- Be hands on with powder metallurgy technology and support analytical methods.
- Developing and scaling up processes for metal-graphene composites
- Drive product development activities related to internal and external requests
- Responsible for developing new metal composites recipes.
- Partner closely with metals industrial partners to deliver technology to the market.
- Chance to see projects through from inception to production (i.e. Launch developed products from conceptualization).
To succeed in this role, you will have an excellent understanding of metal composites, synthesis, and characterization. You will also have knowledge of composition-structure- property relationship and choose of right additives towards different desired end properties. We expect that you have effective time management skills and are able to prioritize your work tasks. Additionally, we are searching for someone with the following:
- MSc in materials science/chemical engineering with 6 plus years hands-on industrial experience
- Have a publication or patents records in related fields
- Experience in characterization and application development of metals and powder metallurgy.
- Experience in optical and electron microscopy for analysis of metallography cross section, failure analysis.
- Experience with carbon-allotropies materials (graphite, graphene, etc), characterization, application and production.
- Knowledge of, SEM, EDS, Raman spectroscopy, TGA, and DSC.
- Knowledge of, mechanical and tribological properties with practical experience with tensile, and microhardness testing.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Work independently, as well as, collaborate with an interdisciplinary team
- Entrepreneurial in nature, able to work independently as part of a R&D team that is supporting a dynamic sales organization.
- Ability to plan and manage customers meetings
- Experience in designing and planning for process developments and upscaling
- Strong interpersonal skills that fits flexible small company environment.
- Comfortable with decision-making related to own projects
- Fluent in Swedish is a plus
Be part of a dynamic team
As part of our Graphmatech team, you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by our experts. You will have the ability to benefit from our people development programs designed to enhance your own learning journey.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please email your application letter with a CV in English to [email protected] by 01.08.2020
For questions about the role, please contact [email protected]