- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Business Development Manager - DHL Supply Chain, Sweden North and Norway
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to drive our business and transformational growth agenda in Sweden North and Norway. You will identify potential business opportunities and work in close cooperation with customer operations teams to ensure quality and improve performance. We want to be our customer’s first choice when it comes to tailored solutions and this role is a big part of maintaining and achieving that goal.
The position will preferably be based in Stockholm, Sweden. Travelling within the Nordics is required.
Your main tasks include
* Present solution proposal and business fit to decision makers, engage in negotiations and close the deal
* Conduct research within the strategically prioritized areas, and target accounts within the Nordics to identify potential areas for business opportunities
* Collaborate with internal functions that support the sales process (Solution Design, operations, HR, IT, Real Estate, Legal, Finance, etc.), gather required input and coordinate actions
* Identify DSC's value proposition and high level solution parameters based on customer requirements
* Map and assess stakeholders within assigned target accounts
* Maintain access to key target account stakeholders, position DSC and continuously review business opportunity potential
* Act as an interface between customer and DSC internal functions, collect and distribute required information
We expect you to have
* Minimum 5 years of previous experience within the logistics sector and preferably business development, solution design and/or operational management
* University degree (engineer or similar)
* Knowledge within Nordic logistic industry
* Excellent skills within English and at least one Nordic language
* Challenging projects in an international environment
* Development and career opportunities in a dynamic, global company
Please send your application and CV in English no later than 2020-10-04.
For further information please contact, VP, Head of Business Development Benelux & Nordics
Ann Vervecken by email [email protected].