Kom till ABB och arbeta i ett team som strävar efter att skapa en framtid där innovativa digitala tekniker ger större tillgång till renare energi.
ABB project managers are at the heart of our organization, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future. You will have the opportunity to tackle some of the most innovative and complex engineering projects.
- Defining technical solutions together with customer and our sales department, including frequency converters, DC converters, motors and PLC-control systems.
- Managing the project both technically and financially.
- Participating in tendering, planning and procurement process.
- Purchasing both materials and services.
- Dimensioning and designing electrical systems.
- Managing required documentation.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- At least high school diploma in an electrical field.
- Some years’ experience as an Electrical System Designer or a Service Engineer within drives service.
- Proficiency with CAD systems (AutoCad/EL Pro Cad).
- Previous experience with ABB Drives systems, any safety system and CAD tool E-plan is meritorious.
- Familiarity with dimensioning of electrical systems.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and most common project management software tools.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken alike. Finnish language skills are considered a merit.
- Results-oriented, strategic and structured approach to work.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Lars Lithner, +4686 58 80 06, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Radek Kapica, +4660 19 53 26; Unionen: Hannah Norén, +4621 34 23 01. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Marcus Thunberg, +46 722 05 08 92.
We look forward to receiving your application by October 1!