We are looking for an IT Security Specialist AWS/Kubernetes to one of our customers.
What you will do:
The IT security specialist role will focus on supporting implementation of new cloud functionality together with the Agile development teams in close co-operation with the Agile Product Manager and Architects. As an IT Security Specialist you will also use your expertise and experience to mentor and coach colleagues, understand the security and privacy goals of the organization and provide technical risk based security trade-offs concerning systems, functions, modules, components, interfaces and capability areas. You will also work in close liaison with car development and security specialists within the organization.
In particular, you will work with the following tasks
- Serve as a subject matter expert for AWS and Kubernetes security best practices
- Work with System Architects to develop, analyze and realize the implementation of security features
- Perform IT security reviews and risk assessments
- Participate in planning and security design of the program content and explore alternatives
- Contribute to the security strategy
- Promote security principles like Defense in-depth, Secure by Default and Least Privileges.
Do you fit the profile?
In order for you to fully enjoy this job we think that you have ideas on how the team can deliver secure functionality implemented on up to date IT architecture and software. Your focus is technical security rather than process and policy and you have 3-5 years experience from the area of IT security.
- BSc degree or higher in engineering, or equivalent experience
- Master the English language both spoken and in writing
- WS, Docker, Kubernetes, Envoy, Istio
- Jira, GitLab, GitHub
- Maven, GitOps, GoCD, Flux CD, Spinnaker, Argo CD
- OpenIdConnect. Oauth2
- OWASP SAMM
- Risk based approach
- Logging, Monitoring solutions
- Security Infrastructure