Determined to add Scandinavian design values and longevity to the computer case market, we founded Fractal Design in 2007. With offices in Sweden, Taiwan and the US (as well as being sold in 45 countries), we are today considered one of the world’s premier brands when it comes to designing and manufacturing cases, fans, power supplies and accessories for discerning enthusiasts with high expectations. See for yourself at www.fractal-design.com
We are a forward-thinking Company with great plans and fantastic people. We constantly have to figure out innovative solutions to new types of requirements or problems. If you are a problem solver, this is for you! As the business grows fast and we will stay proactive and in tune with the business needs. Therefore, we now seek to recruit a Business Controller with BI experience to join us at Fractal Design in Gothenburg.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The main purpose of the position as a Business Controller with BI experience is to be the central contact for driving all finance related topics within the ERP and BI area for Fractal Design. The role is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving our challenges and turning our needs into goals and solutions through a new way of working. You will work individually with own areas of responsibility and tightly together with your colleagues and partners specializing in various fields like Finance, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing. You will act as a true business partner, supporting with analysis and reviews and develop new as well as improve current processes and run different BI and ERP-projects. You report to the CFO and the role is placed in Gothenburg, Sweden.
• Responsible for all digitalization and automation projects related to finance and IT and business
• Design and develop ERP and BI processes and tools to meet the business requirements
• Pro-actively analyse results, trends and business plans with the aim of finding areas for improvement
• Monthly follow-up and analyses, planning and business plan, participation in operational meetings
• Ensure quality in reporting and adapt measurement systems in order to make business flow transparent and support decision-making
• Drive, support and coordinate the Strategic Plan, Business Plan, Financial plan process in order to identify risks and recommend opportunities for New Business Projects
• Be a speaking partner towards Supply Chain, Product Development and Marketing
• Take an active role in Strategic Pricing way of working, together with the CFO
WHO ARE YOU?
You’re a natural bridge between IT, Finance and the rest of the Company and is a true Business Partner to the organization. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results. You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about their job.
Competence and experience requirements
• University degree in finance and business administration or similar is required
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience as a Business Controller
• Experience from developing new as well as challenging old processes and procedures
• Fluent Swedish and English is required
• Experience from a fast-growing organisation is desired
• International experience is a plus
• Experience from working in ERP system and business information IT tools
• Advanced skills in ERP and BI tools is required
• Experience from Navision is a plus
• Advanced skills in MS Office, especially with Excel
• Fluent Swedish and English is a must
• Ability to communicate cross organizational
• Excellent analytical skills, accurate, takes responsibility, structured, works with deadlines and has ability to prioritize
• Out turned, sees improvement opportunities and wants to improve way of working
• Ability to work independently, including task coordination and decision making, as well as in a team environment
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
Your Talent manages this recruitment. If you find the role challenging and interesting, please apply through http://www.yourtalent.se Interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact recruitment consultant Johan Sjöberg 0761-709851, [email protected]