- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For our client in Gothenburg we are looking for a Cloud Architect.
The client is building up a Google Cloud environment for mobility solutions. You will be part of an architecture team and work cross functional together with the Development and Operations team and communicate with stakeholders within and outside the organization. You will report to the Director of Software Factory. You will be able to form the way of working and have the possibilities to work in a rapidly growing organization where you can help us build an outstanding environment.
- Responsible to lead decision on methods and technical choices in GCP.
- Implement the new architecture in Google Cloud architecture.
- Strive to build automated solutions in Cloud infrastructure to ensure high speed and quality for GCP.
- Responsible for GCP roadmap, to plan and execute new functionality, capacity, functions and services in GCP.
- Responsible for cloud security and monitoring.
- Design and manage the services/microservices in GCP.
- Work closely with stakeholders within EA&F and other internal functions for GCP.
- Build a secure, scalable and cost-effective Google cloud platform.
- Manage the billing within cloud and drive cost efficiency.
- Be responsible for GCP IAM. Build an Identity and access management in cloud to support OEMs and internal costumers.
- Work with preferred partner/s for Quality checks and specific specialists that we might need from vendor/s.
- Responsible for overall view of integrations communication with GCP.
- Design a disaster/ Recovery plan.
- Deep and broad competence in Google Cloud infrastructure and solutions.
- Preferable competence in automotive connectivity solutions.
- Security enforcement, such as PKI, OAuth2, HIDS, network security.
- Experience in Data stores, such as MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Redis.
- Great communicator at both technical and non-technical level.
- Good at analyzing the big picture without losing the grip of details.
- Comfortable with new technology and technics that are outside the traditional Ops and Dev sphere.
- Drive and facilitate change that need to be done and persuade the organization what need to be done.
- Google Cloud
- Network Security