Are you passionate about the whole process of creating the content that engages the audience? And do you love innovative event planning that can transform the future of event planning?
Then you might be our next intern here at Hunza/Wedplanix ☺
You will work between our marketing and design departments and you will be part of the whole process of creating content and publishing it through our social media as well as on the web in general.
You will, therefore, be a big part of the whole wedplanix online presence and how we are perceived as a company.
You might be qualified in marketing, communication, social media, journalism or digital media communication. However, your educational background is not as important as your great passion for producing creative, dignified and aesthetic content.
In relation to competences and general background, we look for the following with our future colleague:
- Content creation mainly in Swedish and possibly in English
- A creative mind that has many new ideas about new content
- Be able to have projects running and execute them independently
- Knowledge about photography and video editing will be a plus but not a requirement. You will have a chance to learn it.
- A basic understanding of design in the adobe package is a plus but not a requirement (Adobe Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator for example)
- know-how about online portals like Airbnb and Uber and knowledge of what's popular with consumers in the industry
- Knowledge and experience in Social media, business experience is preferred, but personal experience is also valuable
- Experience with ad content on social media is a plus but not a requirement
- Knowledge of SEO would be another plus
You will gain experience in the following areas:
- Project management - Responsible for the entire process of creating content for our social media and other online channels together with our Brand manager
- Create ideas and stories for our presence on social media and our brand in general
- Setting up our content (locations, people, etc.)
- Edit and finalize the content
- Implement and share the content
- Strategy in marketing and social media
- Setting up and creating ads on social media
- Growth hacks
What is in it for you?
This job comes with several perks and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
- Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
- Friday is something special, let's enjoy a drink together.
- Skill development
- An exciting experience to add on your CV
- Furthermore, we are quite flexible so it makes sense to work at home or if you are busy with the study, we, of course, give you space for that.
We want to take you from good to great ☺
Q & A
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Sajjad Ali via email at: [email protected] .Candidates will be regularly interviewed until we find a right match.
Wedplanix is a revolutionary event planning online portal that is going to transform the future of event planning. We have developed a state of the art event planning online portal where you can book and organize your whole event with a few clicks (yes, you read it right :).
Wedplanix is founded by a team of tech entrepreneurs who love innovation and digital solutions. We are based in Stockholm and having team members globally.
How to Apply
Feel free to apply via e-mail [email protected] Including your CV and motivation letter. We look forward to receiving your resume as soon as possible.