- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is not the ordinary customer service role. We can't tell you about the product and we actually don't have any customers… Not yet! But this is all about to change - because our first game is closing in on its release and we need to be prepared. That’s why, we want you! And by you, we mean - the player-first, service minded, goal-oriented and gaming lover.
The Player Support Team
First one in place = Best time to join! The excitement of releasing a new game will be filling the studio, you'll have the possibility to be involved in all the decisions regarding your team.. A chance of a lifetime! You will get the ground running and together with other stakeholders making sure we have a good strategy and smooth communication, both internally in the team and externally with our soon-to-be players. The team is part of the Player Relations Management and is responsible for the entire player experience. Ensuring our players have the best experience!
What you'll get to do
As the Head of Player Support, you will be responsible for building the strategy, organizing the team, ensuring the good execution of your initiatives, monitoring success KPIs and providing suggestions to remain at scale without comprising the quality of the service.
- At least 5-10+ years of experience managing high performing and distributed Customer Success teams
- Experience navigating complex challenges at a high growth company
- Strong operational experience with the ability to drive process improvements that scale
- A deep understanding of improving customer relationships and the best ways to help and empower customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with "Follow-the-sun" strategy supported by outsourced teams
That little extra
- You know your way around data and understand how to produce effective reports using tools such as Tableau
- You don't mind travelling to visit partners
- You understand what it takes to manage people remotely