As a ComeOn QA Engineer, you will quality assess the different whitelabels under our sites, identify buggy areas and find creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You will leave a lasting impact on the thousands of users that are using ComeOn and its suite of whitelabels for playing. You will be involved in setting strategies for test, methods and defining the QA processes that the team uses.
You will be working as part of Agile teams from requirements to test. You will create test plans, test cases that cover all features under development. You will run regression cases for every release and should be able to write detailed cases for test automation team. As a person, you are proactive, open minded and want to challenge yourself to learn and develop further.
As a QA Engineer, you will participate in test case creation and execution activities such as:
- Analyse and estimate user stories and create test cases to cover all the different user combinations
- Execute test cases to identify bugs and improve the software quality
- Coordinate test activities during different phases of the project
- Communicating with all stakeholders to report the status of test and to highlight any issues that might hamper the release
- Lead and take responsibility for defining the manual test tasks in projects - start to finish. Reporting on progress in line with the processes and escalating issues and risks where appropriate
- Understanding of GIT and version control
- Hands-on testing (UI, usability, Functional and Integration)
- Testing client /server based web & mobile applications
- Understanding of test automation frameworks and with a constant eye on features to be automated.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to debug errors using Chrome Devtools or by checking server logs.
Good to have skills:
- REST-API automation testing using RestAssured.
- Frontend automation using JEST / Cypress frameworks.
- Experience working in agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN.
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail or similar test management tools.
We expect you to have at least 4 years of working experience.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Generous health subsidy
- Benefits, discounts and offers with Benify
- Company events and AW’s
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday afternoon might be your type of melody.