- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 400 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are IVT and Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
- Technical purchasing for new parts and components in development projects, drive time to market process and introduction of new parts
- Lead technical discussions with suppliers and engineering, supplier visits
- Initiate, coordinate and bring forward preventative quality
- Focus on target costing, identify cost improvement ideas with suppliers and involve in costs estimations and tracking
- Contribute to achieve target costs, target dates for milestones and quality
- Prepare supplier awarding for new parts, ensure the project schedule in respect to part deliveries
- Involve in Innovation Feasibility Projects
What distinguishes you
- Technical degree as engineer / heat pump knowledge is preferred
- Working experience in purchasing department or engineering department
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions.
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international team environment.
- Willingness to travel
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary, pension
- Fitness facilities and sport activities