- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an Senior Prop Artist with good technical knowledge and a true team-player! Aside from a genuine interest in creating 3D Art, we expect you to have a great interest for making revolutionary games! You would be a part of a team working on a completely new game, due to this we trust you - as a senior - will be a mentor for juniors and a sounding board for others.
You will be working closely with the team to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, playability and performance.
- 4+ Years of Experience within the field
- At least one shipped AAA title
- Experience with outsourcing
- Great knowledge of game engines, understanding of metadata, Blueprints and performance.
- Proficiency in 3D software (3dsMax, Maya or equivalent)
- Proficiency in a texturing software such as Substance Painter and/or Substance Designer. Photoshop is a plus but not required.
- Excellent understanding of art and design fundamentals - Form, Function, Proportion and Scale
- Great practical knowledge of PBR
- Experience with mentoring
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 in particular
- Experience with photogrammetry