- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The engineering team in Sweden is looking for an experienced Propulsion System Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional propulsion solutions to customers on the global market. GomSpace Sweden is a company mastering all relevant spacecraft propulsion concepts to meet a variety of mission requirements. Our heritage is cold gas propulsion and now we are adding other technologies, mainly electric propulsion, to our suite of propulsion solutions.
If you find yourself excited about building real space systems and be a technical anchor point for the propulsion system design and integration into nanosatellite systems – then you should apply for this position.
The role includes the following tasks:
· Responsibility for propulsion system architecture and design of propulsion systems closely connected to the satellite system solution
· Technical project management of commercial and institutional space projects
· Coordinating technical activities with customers and suppliers to ensure successful missions
· Be the technical key and “go to” person for propulsion solutions for specific satellite projects
· Prepare documentation according to applied space engineering standards
· Supervision of propulsion system integration and verification
We expect the employee to have the following qualifications:
· Relevant technical education to at least master’s degree
· Experience and understanding of system level requirements
· Work experience in propulsion systems engineering
· Knowledge of mechanical, software and hardware development
· Fluent in English on a professional level
· Quality awareness – understanding the importance of following quality processes
An education and experience from the space segment is preferred but not a firm requirement.
GomSpace Sweden offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills, and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.