- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
One of the leading food chains in Sweden, Coop, chose SSI Schäfer as the total supplier for intralogistics to develop a state-of-the-art, energy-efficient and highly automated logistics solution for the 77,000 square meter distribution center in Eskilstuna.
SSI Schäfer is now looking to recruit a Site Manager who wants to, together with the customer COOP, operate and develop one of the largest and most sustainable automation solutions in the world!
The Site Manager is responsible for all site-based activities related to SSI Shäfer’s scope of work, particularly responsible for the overall performance of Maintenance Team activities on the SSI installed Automation.
You are also responsible for Engineering excellence and Maintenance best practise and, of course, the main person on the client side, which means day-to-day Client Management and compliance with the Contract
This role also includes planning activities, reporting and resolving logistic, technical or organizational problems and have good communication with the customer about progress, out of scope work, non-conformities, timely payments and all other site related issues.
Some of your responsibilities:
• Lead & manage the on-site Maintenance teams, through the transition from project to operations.
• Effective Client Management; at the highest levels, establish and Maintain an effective and trusting relationship direct with the Client and between the Client’s and the SSI teams.
• Contract Management - Ensure that SSI fulfils and exceeds all aspects its contractual commitments.
• Delivery of reliable MHE and IT system to support Client business according to the RM contract.
• P&L responsibility for all Site based activities and associated costs.
• Understanding of contracts and able to effectively mitigate related risks.
• Understands claim avoidance and when necessary, claim handling.
• Manages quality, time, costs and provision of information.
• Full responsibility for reporting and escalating nonconformities to customer and PM.
• Attract, hire, develop and retain good people within the teams.
• Ability to negotiate with customer and subcontractors. Manages contract issues in a professional way.
• Manages stakeholders at any level, including senior management.
• Communicate with customer about progress, out of scope work and all site related issues
• Initiate improvements of the site management process.
The Site Manager will be located in Eskilstuna and reports to Customer Service and Support Manager, North & Europe.
This position requires a demonstrated ability to act autonomously with ability to see the whole picture as well as being able to focus into the details when needed. You are result driven and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You also have the ability to influence and motivate others.
Building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success in combination with strong leadership qualities where you see opportunities in employees and customers.
• Engineering or Maintenance background (Mechanical / Electrical/ Manufacturing or similar)
Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
• 5 years minimum Line Management experience or at similar level within:
• Engineering / Maintenance Management
• Material Handling Equipment / M&E / Plant or Manufacturing
• Installation, Testing and Commissioning.
• Proven leadership capabilities in creating unified and motivated project teams.
• Exceptional organizational skills and a track record of working effectively in a team environment that incorporates engineering and project management.
Core skills desired:
• Ability to build and maintain a network of people
• Ability to bring a service agreement from start to a long future
• Customer focused
• You like to succeed by developing a team
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to have a sense of urgence and getting back to customers in a timely fashion
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience of delivering a contract to a high standard
• Knowledge and experience of PLC / Control systems
• An understanding knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
• Highly proficient with verbal and written communication skills
Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Patrik Jensen at [email protected], +46 70 237 57 34. We look forward hearing from you!
About SSI SCHAEFER
More than 80 years ago, the foundation was laid for the SSI SCHAEFER Group, which today operates internationally. Across six continents, more than 10,500 employees develop innovative concepts and solutions within a wide range of industries, thus shaping the future of intralogistics. The company takes advantage of opportunities offered by digital networking and transfers them to the world of complex material flows, increasing the efficiency of the global supply chain.
Read more at https://www.ssi-schaefer.com/sv-se/marknadstrender/framgangssagor/coop-568812