- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Within the H&M Group, Logistics is responsible to make our fashion flow in a sustainable, qualitative and efficient way. We put the customer first and our job is about fulfilling our customer promise and creating a great in-store shopping experience.
Our Retail Distribution Center in Eskilstuna is on an exciting expansion journey! The DC today consists of more than 380 ambitious, committed and motivated H&M colleagues who share our values and take responsibility for the logistics operations and distribution of fashion items for our retail customers across Sweden. This autumn the scope will also include Norway and Iceland and the team in Eskilstuna will expand to being more than 400 colleagues.
We are currently looking for a Facility Manager to join our team in Eskilstuna. Do you have a genuine interest and knowledge in maintenance and logistics? If so, then you might be the person we are looking for!
As a Facility Manager you ensure maintenance and facilities standards within the DC. You will work close to the Security Manager to ensure DC is compliant with global policies, standards and local legislation to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues and to maintain and keep the site in the best condition.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive project plans for implementation of installations and constructions.
- Drive improvements and innovation projects
- Implement & follow up on safety, security and information security standards within DC together with security team
- Detect any potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk assessment
- Lead and develop a team of facilities technicians
- Set goals on relevant KPIs in line with company goals.
- Drive procurement process for contracts regarding functions such as catering, cleaning, snow clearance, security, and technology
- Maintains relationship with current and new suppliers to improve solutions and identify best practices and innovations.
- Support people and business growth and development by ensuring that Security and FM strategy is followed within the DC
- Initiate sustainable processes and challenge the current set-up from a sustainable perspective
- Budget and follow-up on costs
- Monitor and follow up quality performance based on predefined quality measures & KPIs
You act in line with our Values and Leadership Expectations. You contribute to our business success by being results driven, business minded and a team player, a role model for H&M Group.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have the following qualities/competencies:
- Strategic mindset and solid analytics and problem-solving skills
- Holistic view for the bigger perspective with a visionary approach
- Ability to encourage collaboration, co-creation and people development by empowering others
- Agile mindset, positive attitude to change & meaningful growth
- Inclusive and empathetic towards others, encouraging diversity
- Self awareness, understanding your impact on others and contribution to the whole group
- Strong communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Profound expertise in safety, security and DC operational processes
- Project management knowledge and experience in running projects
- Proven technical knowledge. Degree/experience in engineering or architecture is a plus, as well as experience within Facility Management
- Contractual expertise and ability to negotiate with suppliers and Landlords
- Experience from assessing quotes and preparing SLA documents
We know that diversity is what makes us strong, therefore, it is important that you embrace different cultures and integrate with ease to new environments, with a strong ability to lead diverse teams.
This is a full-time position starting with a probationary period of 6 months. The location is based in Eskilstuna and is part of the Logistic Region North Europe. As a Facility Manager, you report directly to the DC Manager. You will be a part of the management team in Eskilstuna. Start date as soon as possible or by agreement.
If you feel your experience, skills, ambitions and mindset are right for this role, please send your application no later than 21 November.
We are looking forward hearing from you!