- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for an Instrument technician to join our stellar team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
You will be working intimately with the operators, technicians and other production personnel where your focus will be on execution of instrumentational maintenance in the factory.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interface with operators, technicians and other production personnel to understand and communicate improvements that needs to be done and has been done.
- Install, maintain and repair instrument devices.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general instrument maintenance.
- Troubleshoot instrument issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment.
- Setting up calibration program
- Contribute in maintenance program optimization.
- Train others in maintenance specific tasks.
- Evaluation of needed spare parts of the equipment.
- Together with the rest of the team, being a key player to develop and maintain a safe work environment.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Instrument technician is a vital member of the Maintenance team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- Three years electrical gymnasium with focus on industrial automation or similar.
- Experience from industrial instrumentation.
- Fluency in English
- Elementary computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Previous experience in maintenance or production, minimum 2 years.
- Valuable (but not required) if fluency in other languages, including Swedish
- Good technical knowledge about instrumentation, automation, hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Proven skills in working with continuous improvements in industrial environment.
Personal success factors
- Very strong safety mindset
- Communicative and “likeable” personality
- Highly organized and result driven
- Service-minded and determined to create a great working environment
- Strong understanding of cultural fit and its implications
- Negotiation skills
- Shows grit and determination
- Has a can do-attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
Northvolt was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery cell, with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest ambitions for recycling, to enable the European transition to renewable energy. Northvolt’s team of experts is building the next generation battery cell factory focused on process innovation, scale and vertical integration. Once completed, it will be Europe’s largest battery cell factory and produce 32 GWh worth of capacity annually.
The future needs high-quality, green batteries. And it needs lots of them.
We are currently in an exciting fast-growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. We are staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We are also preparing for upcoming positions at the main factory, Northvolt Ett, in Skellefteå.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and purpose driven people from all kinds of disciplines to make this happen. Those of us already on board share a bold streak and a passion for our mission. We are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. We are a team dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Join us today!