- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna is a company that is growing fast and building fast in the cloud. To support this growth we are building a compliance system for the future, turning the old concepts of auditing and manual processes on their head. We use cutting edge tools and methods to build compliance as code that is as flexible as the infrastructure and applications we build in AWS. We are taking on the challenge of continuously measuring the security of Klarna’s systems. We consume data from multiple tools and data sources and develop metrics to give the business insight into compliance with its own standards as well as regulatory requirements.
In this team, we challenge ourselves to make compliance and security of our systems as smooth and automated as possible. We collect and process data to answer questions like:
How many systems have the correct level of logging?
Which systems are compliant with Klarna Standards?
Which applications have up-to-date threat models?
What auto-remediation actions can be taken for a given compliance violation?
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?
Who you are
- We are looking for senior developers with AWS experience interested in leading and working in this problem space. In your heart, you know there is a better way of doing things. Challenge the old dogmas of slow manual work with miles of documentation and do away with the tick-the-box philosophy of security and governance.
What you will do
- Own your services end to end. Decide how best to build, test, deploy and monitor.
- Work with large scale, highly available and resilient modern financial systems.
- Be an integral part of a team, in addition to its culture and ways of working. Common practices include agile methodologies, pair and mob programming.
- Work with automated deployment enabling code release multiple times a day.
- Succeed, fail, and learn together with other talented people. We believe in an environment that provides an opportunity for growth and see education as an outcome of failure that gets us closer to the next breakthrough.
You should have
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Leadership qualities.
- A focus on automation and cloud-native thinking.
- A very strong technical as well as analytical background.
- A proven record of working within distributed infrastructures and experience in Cloud technology.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- 3+ years working in with public cloud (ideally AWS), certification an advantage.
You might also have
- Hands-on experience in building API-based solutions.
- Experience building and managing serverless applications.
- Jira/Confluence/Insight experience an advantage.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter in English.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.