- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Want to be part of disrupting the industry? We're expanding several of our engineering teams, including teams working on our Klarna App - a cross platform app that allows consumers to shop with Klarna everywhere, and also manage payments, returns, and track deliveries. The app has 11 million monthly active users and 13 million app installs with an average of 37,000 downloads per day.
What you'll get to do;
- Work on a specific problem space critical to Klarna’s current needs with opportunities to switch teams as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve
- Collaborate and grow in a dynamic and autonomous environment while working in small, agile and cross functional teams
- Feel that you have a real purpose by removing friction and make users happy
- Be part of a team that will take full operational responsibility for the services that you own, and potentially take part in an on-call rotation
- Be a subject matter expert and educate other teams on Android specific matters
- Provide your expertise on solving platform related problems
- Create platform specific implementations and features
- Maintain the core of the Android version of our app
- Help with improving the building and testing of the app
Some of the technologies and tools you’ll get to work with;
- Low-level Android APIs
- Kotlin and Java
- Jenkins and Groovy (for Jenkins)
- React Native & Flutter
- GitExperience with Retrofit
To succeed in this role, we think you would have;
- Deep understanding of the Android platform
- Openness to work with JS and React Native and master these technologies
- Experience with APIs and product development
What we can offer you
Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work with talented people from 90+ different countries in our brand new English speaking offices in Stockholm city center.
Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation - You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus we offer all of our employees an opportunity to invest in a RSU program and own a stake of the company. You’ll also receive 30 days annual leave and since we recognise that life is about more than work, we also offer benefits for gym memberships, marathons, and all sorts of activities that promote physical health. We also have generous parental leave (for men and women).
Relocation - We can offer relocation support to Stockholm.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We also believe in making contributions back to the open source community. You can find some of our work at https://github.com/klarna.
How to apply: please send us your CV or Linkedin profile in English
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.