Why you would want this job
Throughout your career, you have developed an expertise within UX or Industrial design. Working hands-on to create tomorrow's products is what you do best. Moving forward in your career, you have the desire to share your competence with others, act as a mentor, and be a part of building a fantastic competence team in design through recruitment and competence development of current employees. While creating something great, you will also have the possibility to work in customer projects and guide the product development from initial research and concepts to successfully designed products that answer both needs of human desirability, business viability, technical feasibility, and sustainable aspects.
You will be a part of the Knightec Malmö office and the Knightec Design Hub, where you will play an important role in evolving and growing this area even further. You will be a part of defining the future business within the scope of UX and Industrial Design.
Knightec has a broad client base within a wide variety of industries, and you will get to work hands-on with product development, physical but also where physical meets digital. You will have the opportunity to work with local customers, but you will also be a part of teams built from competencies from Knightec offices all over Sweden. At Knightec, we work together in the process of creating something great. We collaborate between offices because we believe it makes us stronger, and honestly, it's more fun working and thriving together.
Build a career that you can be proud of
At Knightec, your development is our development. What we offer you is not a laid-out road for you to walk down. We do things a bit differently. You are in control of your development, no matter which path you want to take. If it's to reach a new role in the future or a specific technology, we will be there to help you move forward. You will be surrounded by people that care. Not just about the project and technology, but about each other. We do it as a team. That's the way forward.
- Bachelor or Master in Industrial design, UX Design, or similar.
- You have experience and good knowledge of HMI designs for Digi-physical solutions.
- You have a minimum of 7-8 years of experience working as a UX designer (physical and digital products) or background as an Industrial Designer.
- Documented experience of leading successful team projects, from ideas to implemented products.
- Good understanding of customer needs, the skills, and toolset to realize your ideas and sell them to an audience/management: strong concept and visualization skills.
- You like to collaborate with others, and you have well-developed business acumen.
- You are self-driven and know how to organize work and lead projects from a design perspective.
- Strong concept and visualization skills using tools such as Alias, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, and Adobe Suite.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
Knightec is a new breed in the art of engineering with over 800 colleagues in ten locations around Sweden. We are consultants with our soul in digitalization who strive forward together.
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Senior Manager för Maintenance & Environmental Monitoring
- Lagerarbete i Malmö – extrajobb för studenter
- Fitness24Seven söker Plus Site Manager till Malmö Lilla Torg
- Teknisk säljare Malmö till Preconal
- Finsktalande kredithandläggare till IKANO Bank