- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We help businesses simplify their data mapping
Privacy matters has become a core concern for businesses and organisations around the world. Our easy-to-use and powerful Software-as-a-Service helps privacy teams manage their processing of personal data, improve internal collaboration and simplify communications.
We are looking for a Tech Lead to strengthen our tech department even further. You will be faced with new challenges, expected to take a lot of responsibility and take part of a company culture where we help develop each other while having a lot of fun at the same time.
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Work in a highly agile environment, where we use the right process for the right job (usually we do Scrum, but we're continuously adapting the process to the current circumstances).
- Design and develop new API services and endpoints (NodeJS)
- Continue to enhance our React web apps with new features and functionality
- Ensure the quality of what you've created by writing End-to-End tests using our powerful Selenium-based testing framework (Python)
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure best possible result on both new and old features
- Be in charge of the development requirements and implementation, release management and deployment to production environments – at DPOrganizer we have a DevOps mindset.
- Have a lot of fun and innovate during our quarterly Hack Days (many hack day projects end up in production and add value to our customers)
- Be in control of where you work! Work next to your colleagues at the office as default, but feel free to work remotely when you want/need. The Tech Department was designed to work in a distributed environment from the beginning, so grab your laptop, find a secure Wi-Fi and get crackin'!
As a Tech Lead at DPOrganizer it is ultimately my responsibility...
- That all of the developers in my team are adhering to the software quality standards agreed by my team and the wider development team so that work is done to the highest possible quality.
- To understand and be able to talk about and explain to my team the importance of principles of good software design and development so that we are able to produce software of the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time and will be able to continue to do so in the future.
- To understand and be able to talk coherently about the any practices (such as refactoring, TDD and pair programming) we are implementing and their benefits so that we are all working together and understand why they are so valuable.
- To ensure the features developed by my team are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time and no less, so that we are able to continue to do so in the future.
- To show the developers on my team better ways of doing things and help them improve their skills so that we all become better at our jobs.
- To ensure the software my team is responsible for is healthy and that it’s health is visible to my team and the wider development team so that we can all focus on improving it and know where the most technical debt and legacy code is.
- To act as example to all the developers on my team by being the person who most closely follows the principles and practices we have committed to so that the developers on my team feel confident they can too.
- To act as example to all the developers on my team by advocating learning and taking the time to do so myself so that they feel comfortable they can too.
Skills & Requirements
- You have 5+ years of professional software development experience
- You love working with the following frameworks: React, NodeJS
- You have no problem working in the terminal and with git
- You have great communication skills in English
- You are a positive spirit that always overdeliver
- You enjoy working in a small team with a lot of responsibility
We will carry out interviews regularly and we may find the right person before deadline so do not delay your application!