- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We now have a new opportunity for a Process and Portfolio management role in Stockholm, Sweden
Purpose of the Role
Leading the coordination of the Project management portfolio within INTERFLO ensuring high quality leadership and governance in our projects.
You are the coordinator of the INTERFLO Execution project portfolio, ensuring control and execution according to plans and in alignment with the RCS development process. In cooperation with the INTERFLO Execution management team you are to lead the governance of the portfolio and together with the TPMs identifying gaps and initiating actions to ensure projects are running on plans.
You are responsible for continuous improvements within your functional responsibilities as well as within the interfaces to other stakeholders. As a leader your ambition should be to utilize everyone experiences and competences in the best possible way in order to give the highest impact to our business.
Lead an effective and value adding Governace and support process for all R&D projects. Ensure all projects are reporting according to RCS standard processes and templates. Take initiative to continuous improvement of the IF Project portfolio.
Optimize communication and relationships with customers, stakeholders and other internal functions. You should take initiative when communication is not running smoothly and adding risk to our deliveries
Act as task force leader for projects in crisis
Technical Project Management
- Lead the project core team members to the successful completion of assigned tasks with the required quality within schedule, allocated budget.
- Ensure sufficient financial and reporting governance and appropriate mitigation of all risks and capturing of opportunities.
- Co-ordinate requirements capture between engineering and the customer to ensure technical and approval requirements are fully scoped.
- Maintain project WBS, schedule and report progress to Management and stakeholders.
- Ensure that verification, validation, field test and approval activities are planned and executed to meet customer, legal and Bombardier internal requirements.
- Ensure that technical documentation is completed with appropriate quality and formally released.
- Interface to internal and external (end customers).
- Plan, Conduct, Control and Close necessary procurements required to deliver project scope.
- Experience in design and management of Processes
- Experience in alignment of processes with tools.
- Experience in managing and aligning with multiple interfaces.
- Analytical allowing to structure complex landscape
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Self-motivated person capable on working independently
- Master degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in an engineering company
- Fluent in English
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.