At Mathem we are all about convenience. We create more time for whatever people love - cooking, family time, exercise, and work. We are dedicated to creating an outstanding experience for our customers - from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. Working with us, you have a rare opportunity to put a positive impact on peoples’ lives. The smile on people’s faces when the groceries are handed over is priceless.
As an On-site IT Support Technician at Mathem, you are setting the technical foundation for our organization to be efficient, and in the end, that our customers get the high-quality experience we want them to have.
This is why you should join us!
At Mathem you will also be part of a creative and helpful environment with a lot of heart. Our international environment consists of skilled but humble people, who really love to share their knowledge. When you want a break, there is probably a colleague up for a game of table tennis or a coffee, or you could just fill your inspiration by watching the beautiful view of Skeppsholmen. The managers will believe in you and have a great openness to your thoughts and way of working. And we will always aim for you to be totally comfortable being yourself!
We look for strong people with the ambition to make a large impact on our customers and our company. You will have all opportunities to do so. Mathem is backed by Kinnevik who has a track record of backing companies that successfully transform industries - from media to telco. Our brand new warehouse is now being built and we will get access during Q1 2022 to start implementing the operations.
In the operations team you will get great opportunities to develop your technical competencies and in the long-term specialize in an area you are interested in. You will have a great variety of responsibilities as well as environments, finding yourself one hour at the office and the next at the warehouse. This is not the role for someone who prefers eight hours of chair-sitting per day!
What you will do:
As an On-site IT Support Technician at Mathem, you will join a dedicated and expanding IT team in a company that is constantly improving and breaking new ground. You will be part of a team with expertise in networking, server and client operations, application specialists, and many more fields. You will mainly be based at our brand new facility in Larsboda (Farsta).
Your daily work includes:
- Managing incoming support tickets to our 1st-line support
- Dive deeper in support tickets escalated from 1st-line support, as part of 2nd-line
- Be part of ongoing IT projects or manage your own
- Manage IT services and server operations
- Manage workstations, printers, handled computers, and other operations hardware
- Work with network and infrastructure (patching, switches, firewalls, Wi-Fi)
- Be part of on-call rotation
You will work independently but still with support from the rest of the IT team
We believe the right candidate could look something like this:
We don’t care how long you’ve worked with different technologies; we are more interested in your actual skill level and what you’ve learned along the way. Some skills/experiences are required to be able to cope with the daily work, others are preferred to excel, but not required.
- Experience from working with IT support
- Medium or higher skill level in workstations (Windows and/or Apple)
- Medium or higher skill level in server operations (Windows and/or Linux)
- Low or higher skill level in networking and infrastructure
- Track record of learning new technologies and concepts
- Social and service-minded
- Living in or nearby the Stockholm area and fluent in English (Swedish is a huge plus)
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience working with ticket systems
- Experience working in a production/warehouse environment (in IT or not)
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (bonus points for Astro WMS)
- Experience with automation for Warehouse Management Systems (bonus points for SSI Schäfer)
- Experience with Cisco network equipment (routers, firewalls, switches, Wi-Fi)
- Google G Suite
- Google Rally equipment (Meeting rooms)
- Active Directory, GPO
- Server and client automation/management
We are looking for someone curious, driven, and willing to learn new technologies and concepts. You're genuinely interested in computers/technology and can work in an organized and structured way. You're a methodical problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced environment.