- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Security Manager to join our passionate team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
The Security Managr will be in charge of developing and supervise the security organization. As leader of the unit you will have the opportunity to build a competent and dependable team from scracth, capable to scale Northvolt’s operations in Sweden and beyond. You will be in charge of setting up and executing the long term strategy to secure company assets, you will be reporting to the Facility Manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Protect company assets through the development and implementation of security protocols
- Make sure that staff follow security procedures and guidelines through training programs and assessments
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security staff members
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Create reports for management on security status
- Creating emergency response procedures
- Conducting security evaluations
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Security Manager is a vital member of the Maintenance team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- High school diploma; Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Personal success factors
- Challenging, in a bold way, current behaviors and ways of working
- Close to employees, follow up, encourage, exceptional in feed forward and feedback
- Very good in empowering people to make people act
- Role modelling with high integrity being the secure, safe and healthy role model
- Create team spirit and sense of belonging and relatedness in the team
- Observation ability, see risks and hazards
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Committed and reliable
Northvolt was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery cell, with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest ambitions for recycling, to enable the European transition to renewable energy. Northvolt’s team of experts is building the next generation battery cell factory focused on process innovation, scale and vertical integration. Once completed, it will be Europe’s largest battery cell factory and produce 32 GWh worth of capacity annually.
The future needs high-quality, green batteries. And it needs lots of them.
We are currently in an exciting fast-growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. We are staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We are also preparing for upcoming positions at the main factory, Northvolt Ett, in Skellefteå.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and purpose driven people from all kinds of disciplines to make this happen. Those of us already on board share a bold streak and a passion for our mission. We are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. We are a team dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Join us today!