- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold under the main brands Husqvarna Gardena that serves professionals in more than 140 countries. Net sales in 2020 amounted to SEK 42 billion and the Group has more than 12,000 employees in 40 countries.
This position will be based in Sweden and in any of our locations (Huskvarna, Jonsered, Stockholm). We are also very flexible to find solutions for remote work.
Your future challenge:
We have started an exciting journey to transform our Global RD IT PLM landscape towards a complete new PLM landscape, thus secure we align towards future digital capabilities and strategies with regards to Product development.
In the role as Service Delivery Manager, you will be an important stakeholder driving force for our global PLM transformation – to secure successful management of our current future IT Services within the product lifecycle management domain, thus empower highest possible business benefit realization.
Additionally, you will also have a fantastic opportunity to create, lead, influence and manage our current future RD PLM IT Organization.
You will be part of our GIS RD IT service solution function, which today have the end-to-end accountability for RD PLM IT deliveries around the world.
The main responsibility as Service Delivery Manager is to create, develop, maintain and deliver our IT PLM service portfolio according to agreed expectations with our internal stakeholders.
This includes strategical, tactical operational planning, ensuring IT services performance (from infrastructure to application), conducting dialogue and service review meetings with business representatives, coordination with internal GIS colleagues and external partners.
Ongoing responsibility also includes resource and capacity planning, lifecycle maintenance management, cost tracking and budget planning.
In addition to this, the role requires management development of your current/future team, towards being a trusted pro-active IT Service delivery function to our business stakeholders, take an active role as an ambassador for our winning culture and continuously work towards increased diversity within GIS.
Last - the role places high demands on a business holistic approach and a great ability to initiate and drive various initiatives.
Who are you:
We believe you have spent several years delivering PLM IT services towards RD departments and have solid knowledge about the processes and tools used. You should have at least 5 years of relevant experience of being the interface between IT and various levels of internal business stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, the following qualifications are important:
- Worked as an Team manager or similar management positions
- You have several years of experience working with Siemens Teamcenter, as a delivery manager or similar roles.
- You have several years of experience of being the interface between IT and business stakeholders.
- You are able to take a holistic view on IT and business with the ability to see needs from a short- to long-term perspective.
- You have experience from financial management of IT operations maintenance
- You have a background in working within global enterprises
- You have experience to setup, lead and manage PLM competence centers with Agile/Devops teams
- We place great emphasis on you being communicative, pedagogical and great ability to build networks and create good relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Swedish as well as English
This recruitment is conducted by OnePartnerGroup, therefore all initial contact is with them. For questions regarding the process please contact recruitment consultant Mikael Rydholm at +46 (36) 440 90 18 or [email protected]
Andra webbjobb i Jönköping
- Sales Manager till DACHSER Air and Sea i Mölndal
- Master Thesis "State Space Control of Primary Linear Actuator"
- Välkommen att söka en spännande inköpsroll på Hoval AB
- Säljare till det snabbväxande Fintech-bolaget Yabie!
- Rekryterare sökes till Husqvarna Group