- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
We are looking for an engineer who want to push technology, and eager to be part of this process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of component manufacturing processes (such as machining, sheet metal, rapid prototyping, sand casting, cast urethane, etc.) is required.
- Mechanical design and analysis skills including statics, dynamics, kinematics, strength of materials and stress analysis is required.
- Strong understanding of component selection criteria, and design for reliability and manufacturability is required.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work with other engineering team members to improve the product design of training equipment to the consumer product level integrating plastic, metal, & electrical control components.
- Experience and proficiency using CAD to design and document both large and small parts and assemblies is required
- Work with ID, EE and Product marketing teams to define requirements, develop concepts, design and deliver new training products.
- Simplify & standardize electro-mechanical components, mechanisms, parts, & sub-assemblies to facilitate manufacturability and remain within cost constraints
- Responsible for design documentation, creating manufacturing drawings & BOMs, cost estimation, maintenance plans & developing tools/fixtures
- Assess, maintain, and debug new & existing prototype machines focusing on reliability testing and demonstrate iterative improvements on the way to production.
- Develop testing methods & use statistical analysis to quantify product performance against requirements
- Perform engineering calculations in sizing components (motors, shafts, bearings, fasteners, etc
- BS in Mechanical engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with manufacturing and manufacturing processes (e.g., injection molding, sheet metal, and CNC machining).
- Expert level CAD skills in Solidworks is mandatory.
- 8+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering and design principles
- Experience in developing a product from prototype to commercial
- Experience in product testing & statistical analysis
- Familiarity with motion control & automation
The assignment length is initially for 2 months. May be continued depending on project needs.
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.