- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Want to secure the future of Benify's solution architecture? As our Solutions Architect Lead, you and your team of Solutions Architects will have the responsibility to ensure long-term sustainability in our technical solutions. This position gives you the opportunity to work in an international environment in an expanding our product company and lead one of our most prioritized areas!
Your mission will be to ensure that we build long-term, sustainable technical solutions, with the right balance between configuration and core functionality. You will consult and advice teams working with development, integration and configuration on how solutions should be designed and implemented. You will work close together with different peers in Product development and Professional Services and of course with your team that you are leading: 4 Solutions Architects with broad and deep knowledge of different parts of our system.
• Ensure that client solutions follow development practices
• Guide and coach others how to design a great solution fit for purpose with low technical dept
• Identify, structure and solve technical dept
• Redesign of low-quality technical solutions by working with improvements and reconfiguration of content code
• Plan, suggest, execute and follow up on technical work packages and tasks with a structured way of working with clear backlogs and management system
• Attend external meetings to understand requirements and identify new product development needs
• Design new solutions together with Developers and Configuration teams
• Ensure your team members have a clear view of the expectations on their role
• Support team members their daily work and individual growth and wage setting and annual salary review of team members
WHO ARE YOU?
You have strong communication skills and can discuss problems and solutions both on a deeply technical level as well as non-technical level. You have a good ability to lead others towards a goal and create consensus. In this, you understand the importance of listening to different perspectives and understand different aspects and basing your decisions on facts. You can take on a great responsibility, build trust and work with different people, lead with a point of view and own the decisions you make.
• Minimum 8 years experiencein the field of IT working with complex systems with high configurability
• 2 years of leadership experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar/relevant education
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM BENIFY?
• An important role in a high priority area
• One of Sweden's best workplaces (ranked top 10 in Great Place To Work 2019 and 2020)
• An inspiring work environment in an internationally growing tech company
• Talented colleagues & many fun activities
Start date: autumn 2020
Employment: Full time
Location: Stockholm or Gothenburg
Contact: Sofia Johansson (HR & Talent Acquisition) [email protected]
Application: Sounds interesting? Apply with you resume or LinkedIn profile. The selection of candidates is continuous, and the position may be filled before the last application date. Don't miss your chance!