Camurus, a fast-growing pharmaceutical company, is now looking for an Office Coordinator, to join the Lund office. In this role you will work in an international environment, interacting with colleagues from all over the world. Take the chance to become a part of this successful company, apply today!
Camurus is growing fast and needs a service-minded person to support the employees with various administrative tasks.
As an Office Coordinator you will support the daily activities around the office, ensuring a great workplace for all employees. Your duties will vary depending on current needs, and you must be prepared to change the priorities on a daily basis.
This opportunity is a consultant assignment, as Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Camurus.
The assignment is a temporary position for 6 months.
You are offered:
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
As an Office Coordinator you will assist the company in everything regarding the day-to-day business in the office, solve problems and handle a variety of tasks. You will be a part of the HR-department and help out with HR-administration.
For example, you will:
* Coordinate daily office activities
* Handle practical preparation for new employees
* Handle coordination of courier services and shipments with approved suppliers
* Manage internal and external meeting arrangements and conferences
* Help the HR department with administrative tasks
* Manage travels according to company travel policy
* Welcome visitors
We are looking for a proactive, flexible and communicative person who enjoys interacting with a variety of people internally as well as externally.
If you thrive having varied tasks and giving first class service this is a perfect job as one day will not be like the other. You are offered an inspiring and engaging workplace where the company recognize and value their coworkers.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
A successful candidate:
* Has an education within administration, service management or similar
* And an ability to express yourself unhindered in Swedish & English in speech and writing, since both of the languages are used in your day-to-day work.
* Is skilled in the MS Office, Teams and Sharepoint
* Has at least one year of experience from similar roles within administration, service or coordination
* Is a person with a passion for service
It is meritorious if you:
* Have experience within HR-administration
As a person, you are responsible, independent and a real doer. You always dig in where it’s needed and the fact that your assignments change and evolve over time is something you enjoy. You are prestigeless, a good communicator and passionate about giving first class service to both colleagues and visitors. You are a proactive person and excited to be part of this fantastic team. The right personality is a big factor in being a successful candidate.
Start: As soon as possible, at the latest in November
Work extent: The assignments extent is full time and the work hours will mainly be during office hours 08:00-16:30 Monday-Friday.
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our customer that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Camurus is a Swedish founded fast-growing pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes innovative and long-acting drugs for treatment of severe and chronic diseases.
You can read more about the company here: https://www.camurus.com/sv/camurus/