Here is the possibility you as an aspiring UX designer have been looking for. Our client is searching for a passionate, result oriented and creative UX designer. In return, you’ll have flexible working hours, large possibility to impact, and a role where your passion and ambition are the most important – not the length of your CV. Does this look interesting? Continue reading and apply right away since we are expecting a lot of applications for this position!
This is your shot! Our client is a start up/scale up company with a huge client base with over 100 million users. For you as an UX designer this means an opportunity to enter a role with enormous possibility to see how your work almost instantly affects millions and millions of users’ experience.
For this role and this client, we won’t be looking at the length of your resumé nor the number of years you have been working as an UX designer. We are 100% sure that the right person for the job could come from limited working experience, having developed into a great UX-designer by other means than paid work.
The HQ is in Stockholm and you are more than welcome to work from there. However, you’ll enter a global team so working hours and geographical position is of secondary importance – the quality and passion of your work being the most important)
You are offered
* The opportunity to work closely together with other colleagues
* A long-term opportunity to work creative with your passion
* Grow together with the company
* A dedicated consultant manager and career partner
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered the opportunity to grow professionally and you build your network. Read more about our consultant offer vårt konsulterbjudande.
As a UX designer you will:
* creatively improve the user experience of our clients two products
* collaborate with developers to ensure your vision is first of all doable and then carried out according to plan
* work together with external partners when needed
* take part of the analytics of your projects performance, identify key take aways and bring those take aways into your future work, constantly working to improve user experience of the two products.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
So who are we looking for?
To thrive in this position, we are sure you:
* Are a driven problem solver who loves being creative but also see the importance of your creativity leading to actual results.
* Have an impressive portfolio to show to represent what your competence will bring to the table.
* Want to make a difference. Our client is, by recruiting you, looking to further improve the quality of the users’ experience. In the pursuit of doing this, you will get entitlement to carry out your ideas for improvement. In return, our client is looking for passion and initiative.
If you think that your profile matches this job, don't hesitate to apply today! And don't forget to link your portfolio in your application.