As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson Marketing and Corporate Relations (GFM&C) is responsible for helping Ericsson be perceived as the technology leader, preferred employer and partner for empowering the connected world. We represent and support all Business Areas, Market Areas and Group Functions at Ericsson.
The new Global Integrated Marketing team is focused on telling the Ericsson story to drive perception and enable sales. It is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing innovative omni-channel marketing campaigns targeted to a broad set of audiences including customers, industry influencers, industry analysts, media and public stakeholders. The team coordinates closely with other teams across the organization to create world-class campaigns that range from strategic brand campaigns to more targeted lead generation efforts.
We are now looking for an experienced and creative Marketing Campaign director to join our team! Your first assignment will be our global 5G marketing program, targeting leading communications service providers and government/policymaker/regulator audiences in our most important markets
- Work agile and lead the Marketing Program tribe
- Develope strategic campaign briefs for global campaigns and initiatives that drive awareness, engagement and perception
- Be overall responsible for campaign strategy, execution and achievement of objectives, on time and within budget.
- Develop measurement and interpret data to provide useful insights into campaign performance effectiveness and take a proactive approach to quickly change course as needed to optimize results
To be successful in the role you have
- 10+ years’ experience working across a global marketing organization in enterprise and/or technology sector, driving awareness and brand perception, generating leads and driving sales for complex B2B technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to implement world-class campaigns end-to-end with a focus on action and an understanding of each marketing channel’s role in influencing the customer buying journey
- Excellent analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate data into meaningful insights.
- Confidence in being a creative strategic problem solver who understands business complexities and develops marketing plans to achieve business goals.
- Agile practitioner with understanding of agile best-practices and how to deploy them successfully in a marketing context. Demonstrated experience in developing campaigns in agile cross-functional squads a plus
- Empathetic leader and great teammate with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a diverse and matrixed global organization with conflicting priorities
- BA degree is required.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
If you have specific questions you are welcome to email recruiter Lisa Tsiaklides at [email protected]
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, by at the latest. We encourage you to apply!
Location: Preferably within EU- timezone
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.