We are now looking for a
Software Test architect
to join our growing software development unit
Are you a curious Software Test architect? Who cares about both software development and test Have you been part of building high quality, production grade software? Then you might be the person we are looking for. Currently we are located south of the city center of Stockholm but towards the end of this year we will move our office to the city.
· As a Test architect, you will use your technical background to work with engineering to define test strategies, organize testing processes, and optimize system level testing through creative and comprehensive test methods.
· Support Test automation staff through training, mentoring and problem solving and continuously look for improvements to ensure high standards for automation.
· Candidates should be able to apply analytical skills and independent judgement in designing software tests in coordination with our software engineers.
· Design the test automation framework, harnesses and code libraries to enable the team to both use and enhance them across successive projects
· Take responsibility for test infrastructure including environments and software, liaising with teams such as DevOps CI/CD and IT.
· Identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skillsets of the team
· Monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages
· Drive towards a high pass-rate of automated tests execution laying out a path of reliability and consistency in results
· A passion for quality and automation
· 10+ years’ experience in software testing or related fields
· 4+ years’ experience architecting test automation frameworks
· Possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices and techniques in order to help design and deliver the overall testing methodology
· Demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing and documenting software test automation frameworks over various platforms
· Very good English skills in speaking and writing
· Experience in working in Linux/Unix systems
What about you?
· You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a great freedom of action
· You enjoy a culture of trust, collaboration and diversity
· You can fluently communicate with both business and technology stakeholders
· You appreciate a fine balance between work and leisure
What about us?
In 2010 we started the development of our open source operating system for gateways, iopsys. Today iopsysWrt is one of the most advanced, platform independent gateway software based on OpenWRT. iopsysWrt is based on the best from the open source community combined with our knowledge gained from building innovative gateway solutions for more than a decade.
Our vision is to be the key player that transforms and brings the open-source business model to the gateway industry. Maintain leadership in development and offer supported versions of enterprise software for the gateway industry.
IOPSYS Software Solutions is part of Inteno Group, including subsidiaries in the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden. The joint company’s sales amount to approximately 60 million EUR. For more information please visit http://www.iopsys.eu
For this recruitment, we are working with HR Academy, which is handling all contacts and documents. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Matts Henriksson, phone +46 8 410 310 71 or +46 733 681 254. Please send your resume in English to [email protected] as soon as possible. Write “Test Architect” in the subject row.
We look forward to receiving your application!
HR Academy has worked with qualified recruits since 1998 in the IT field. We use SHL certifications to ensure candidates' technical skills. Our experience and established network of contacts means we can always help our customer to find the right person for each relevant position.