- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you interested in image analysis in clinical trials? Would you like to work in a growing company that is devoted to make real difference within drug development through ground-breaking imaging? A place that constantly is moving forward, with great science, great people and an informal atmosphere? If this sounds interesting, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical trials for decision making and differentiation in drug development. We are specialised in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. We have established ourselves as a strategic development partner to the pharmaceutical industry, where we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and a deep knowledge in disease mechanisms. Our projects cover clinical trials in all stages of drug development, and we work both with small biotech companies as well as global big pharma companies. We experience a steady growth and currently have around 70 employees working at our offices in Mölndal and Uppsala, and we recently opened a subsidiary in US.
To deliver on our commitments, we are now looking for people with experience in clinical drug development t.
As Clinical Project Manager at Antaros Medical, you will be overall responsible and accountable for the execution of assigned projects from initiation to end of the project ensuring that the projects are delivered to budget, high quality and timelines. The position can be located in our office in Mölndal or Uppsala.
As Clinical Project Manager at Antaros Medical, your main responsibilities will be:
- Project management of the imaging part in clinical trials to ensure our trials are delivered on time, to agreed budget and to high quality, per internal and client’s SOPs, ICH/GCP and other regulation
- In parallel manage multiple projects ranging in size and complexity from single to multicenter studies
- Act as a primary contact to the client to ensure smooth operations and communication
- Manage the internal trial team to ensure the right input at the right time from different skills within the company
- Present project information at internal and external meetings
- Responsible for risk management and lessons learned for assigned projects
- Manage the project financials in collaboration with the Finance Department and financial follow-up for assigned projects
- University degree in life sciences
- At least 3 years’ experience from working with clinical trials from start to end
- Experience within project management of clinical trials is preferred
- Strong understanding of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations and guidelines in relation to clinical trials
- Understanding of the full drug development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated collaboration skills as well as a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues and clients
For more information about the position, please contact: Caroline Engvall, Chief Operating Officer, +46 733 319 112.
Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than September 30. Interviews will be performed throughout the application period. We only accept applications via our recruitment system, Teamtailor. The recruitment is handled by Antaros Medical.