- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
OUTOKUMPU offers the exciting opportunity to be in one of the key roles within the SCM organization as Head of Customer Order Management.
As Head of Customer Order Management, you are leading your team towards the new and harmonized ways of working within the coil business of Value Stream SWE.
To be successful in this role you should enjoy the mix of taking the challenges of daily business and the connected main goal “to get things done” for internal and external customers while you should not shy away to take strategic decisions to steer the future.
- Leading your team towards Outokumpu vision and the new ways of working within the SCM organization
- Act as a role model - create a culture where people are engaged and collaborating in taking on new methods and initiatives
- Primary task of the Customer Order Management is to support sales teams and coordinate with planning and operations to accommodate customer service requirements for order fulfilment. Customer Order Management ensures timely and accurate communication between all parties
- Customer Order Management team is also responsible to execute the transfer orders for all group internal supplies of slabs and BHB; supply of slabs for other melt shops to Avesta hot rolling mill and deliveries of slabs, SHRP, diffusion annealed slabs and BHB to downstream units
- Ensuring efficient execution of order fulfillment process in close collaboration with Sales and SCM team
- Driving for harmonized ways of working within the involved mills, e.g. order inquiry process, the FG inventories and shipment process in close cooperation with Logistics
- Being responsible to monitor finished good stock, active and passive inventory levels and lead the decision taking in case needed
- Driving implementation plans of already agreed and new improvement activities
- University degree in Business Administration, Supply chain, Engineering or similar
- Background in Sales, Procurement or SCM is preferred
- Good analytical and decision-making capabilities
- Strong inspirational leadership and management skills
- High interest in driving continuous improvement activities
- Good understanding of sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Experienced level in English, Swedish is preferred
You can be located in one of our mills, Avesta or Nyby and will report to VP – Value Stream SWE.
Application and questions
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English before the 20th of October via our career platform SuccessFactors. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
For more information on the opening, please contact Maria Nilsson, VP – Value Stream SWE, phone +46 768 29 22 29 or email: [email protected]
For questions about your application, please contact Agne Puckiene, Talent Acquisition team lead, by e-mail at [email protected].
Unionen: Avesta Patrik Sundell +46 226 81011; Nyby Fredrik Andersson +46 163 49931;
Ledarna: Avesta Patrik Norberg +46 226 81206; Nyby Per-Åke Frid +46 16 3 49 495
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs some 9 500 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.