- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Autonomous vehicles, connectivity and electromobility are all challenging Scania´s R&D organisation in a new way. To ensure highest quality and functional safety of our products we are focusing on improvements within Scania´s development processes, methods and IT-systems.
Future needs regarding digitalisation to ensure functional safety and competitiveness are being met by improving the workflow of the development of Scania’s Electrical/Embedded systems within R&D. We are facing an exciting transformation towards a more flow driven process with agile methods and high performing teams.
By joining us, you will take part in an exciting journey towards higher level of digitalisation enabling safe and efficient autonomous and electrified vehicles, and improved, more digitalised workflows for Scania´s engineers. One of our goals within tools development is to provide an integrated and seamless tool chain to support the lifecycle of Scania products and services.
The section Information Architecture and Tool Chain for Embedded (EPI), has the ambition to be a workplace with high professionalism and team spirit where Scania´s goals and purpose is owned by the employees. EPI takes inspiration from workplaces where the employees communicate, are brave and take own initiatives – always with the team´s best in consideration. We are driven by curiosity for ideas how to make the team perform at its best and are eager to evolve.
You will be part of an agile development team that is responsible for development of Sesamm Tool, which is Scania´s tool for designing and visualising the electrical system architecture for all Scania vehicles. Sesamm Tool is a desktop application built using C# and WPF. The application is capable of displaying data in table format as well as in diagrams, both for visualization and design.
The team is responsible for the full lifecycle from introduction of new functionality to maintenance and deployment. We are a small team working in close collaboration with appointed stakeholders in the R&D business.
We need you to strengthen our team for the ongoing work, as we are facing new challenges, including complex configuration and variability management, data integration and advanced editing features.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a university education, preferably within computer science, or equivalent experience
• Has previous experience from software development and a burning interest to contribute with tool development and support
• Has previous experience of C#, .Net, Entity Framework, WPF and Git
• Has experience from agile methodology and ways of working
• Has social skills in combination with communication skills, to be able to handle discussions with other R&D functions regarding Sesamm Tool structure and usage
• Likes to collaborate with colleagues and enjoys dialogues and discussions to find the best solutions
• Is actively looking for business understanding and is eager to learn about the application and it’s environment
• Has the commitment and motivation to work with others to develop, deliver, simplify and improve.
• Is passionate about software development and acts as a true team player, but is also capable of working independently when required
• Has an innovative mindset and would like to make a difference
What we offer
In addition to a wide range of career and development opportunities, we can offer Scania employees other benefits, such as car leasing, flexible working hours, a company training facility and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and the office in Södertälje, the Scania Job express.
For further information, please contact Group manager Ewa-Lena Rasmusson, Head of Embedded Process Tools development, EPIF, +46 (0)8-553 71224, [email protected] or Product Owner and System Developer Oscar Thydén, EPIF, +46 (0)8-553 81873, [email protected].
Please apply via our website Scania.com, Job Id 20214252 at the latest 2021-10-10. Your application should include a CV and cover letter. Selections will be made throughout the application period. This recruitment process includes a background check.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2020, we delivered 66,900 trucks, 5,200 buses as well as 11,000 industrial and marine power systems to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 125 billion, of which over 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 50,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden. Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. For more information visit: http://www.scania.com.