- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
System Test Engineer - Batteries and Battery Control ECU
We are now looking for a Verification Engineer for our client´s team responsible for the battery software/hardware. The role is not directed to the battery cells but on system level, where battery is part of the energy pack.
The team is designing the customer functions, setting requirements and performance. The team also has the responsibility for the verification of the customer functions.
• Be part of the team designing and verifying battery control unit critical functions
• Take the role as function and system tester, and test method developer within the team
• Collaborate closely with the System Functional Responsible engineers and other testers within the team, creating the best Battery control system functions on the market
• Work closely with the Platform teams, responsible for the sensor design and verification
• Method development within system and function testing
• M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or equivalent with min 3 years relevant work experience
• Experience in working with Battery Management System HIL environment.
• Very meriting with experience on dSpace equipment.
• Battery development experience very meriting.
• Strong experience in vehicle testing
• Experience in customer function and system verification
• Experience in battery systems and functionality
• Strong experience in Python
• Experience in HIL testing
• Experience in agile work methods
• Test driven development mind set
• (Swedish) driving license B is an asset