- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
LOCAL DEMAND PLANNER: WHY ARE YOU HERE?
You will report to the UK and Ireland Market lead, where you will ensure accurate forecasts are developed for each of our EA franchises; both new release and back catalogue.
You will provide feedback into franchise and digital forecasting processes to ensure assumptions are robust and local insights are reflected within the global franchises' forecasts.
You will ensure Operational & Commercial Account teams have the latest, most accurate, forecasting inputs to ensure efficient supply planning.
Your forecasts will be used to inform revenue projections, guide supply chain operations, player acquisition forecasts and server capacity sizing.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Forecast & Reporting
- You use local insights to develop weekly pre-order, sell-through and sell-in forecasts, by franchise, by SKU, for the UK and Ireland sub-region
- Focus on a six-month time horizon to ensure efficient supply planning and the optimisation of retail customers' stock levels
- Inform the Franchise forecast with a weekly view of risks and opportunities (units)
- Inform the monthly finance process with a monthly view of risk and opportunity (revenue)
- Give feedback on the digital forecast from central Franchise Demand Planning to provide a holistic view of the Franchise forecast (encompassing physical goods and digital)
- Report franchise sales, pre-orders, and sell-in to internal partners
- Lead local forecasting processes in sync with the central Franchise Demand Planning processes
- Develop internal relationships to ensure pricing & promotional plans are accurate and optimised for UK and Ireland
- Provide support to the Sales Risk Teams for them to reserve the right revenue accrual
Collaboration with other partners
- Partner with local leadership and account management to ensure the latest insight is applied to the franchise forecasts for the region
- You successfully integrate local Demand Planning into the Regional Sales, Operations and Supply Planning processes
- Partner with the Franchise demand leads to represent the forecast, process questions and ensure UK and Ireland insights are flagged back into the business
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- UX Lead Designer @ Lendo (Oslo / Stockholm)
- Regional Business Manager
- Låneförmedlare, Kista Stockholm, Garantilön + Provision, 100% Arbetstid
- Brinner du för god service?! Medarbetare sökes för o skapa Sveriges bäst...
- Erfaren Säljare, Kista - Stockholm, Garantilön + Provision, 100% arbetstid