We are looking for a Principal Developer for the Commercial Product Architecture to set a strategy and governance for developing Ericsson Radio System (ERS) product structure and product data in the Commercial Structure view. Your role will include various activities and you will drive the alignment of different product areas and work in close co-operation with Marketing and Product Management and SME (Subject Matter Experts) in adjacent areas.
- You will be part of setting the strategy for Commercial Products Architecture
- Ensure a commercial structure that considers all products within ERS i.e. HW, SW, licenses, Services, Solutions, HWAC (HW activation codes), price objects
- Investigate the different needs of Product Lifecycle management in Commercial structures for Market, Tender, Sell, Order and Deliver
- Set a strategy, including governance and alignment, of the release-flow from R&D to the commercial view
- Be part of setting strategy for the development of a commercial architecture that ensures that product data is available from R&D to meet the increasing demands of digitalized product data (also in early phases) in P&C, Solutions and Portfolio management
- Develop and build a structure that considers and support the new supply flows that are being developed within the Ericsson Digitalization Program
- Secure that Commercial product architecture can support financial and pricing models
- Act as mentor and coach
- Develop competence in the technical domain
- Education: Bachelor, Master or equivalent Technical education/experience
- High knowledge of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) architecture including Information models
- High understanding of PLM systems including WoW for Product Data and Structures
- High level of understanding of Process Management
- High understanding of how Products and Data are handled in the Commercial view
- High understanding of different Product Areas e.g. HW, SW, Services and Solutions
- Strong communication skills and experience from working in a multi stakeholder environment
- Product development knowledge
- Business understanding
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Working with people and networking
Job location: The position will be based in Kista, Sweden
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 588175