- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 1 year
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
Working as a Business Analyst at the Digital Enablers department is a unique opportunity for you who want to develop in a modern organization with a high rate of change. In your role as an Agile Business Analyst, you will work with a strategic initiative driving next generation identification roadmap. You will be part of Identification and Signing Agile Release Train.
You will be part of a cross-functional team where you will have a leading role in analyzing and structuring business requirements and refine into clearly defined deliveries. This is a key role in driving the next generation identification roadmap and developing our way of working. You will also hold Workshops.
Mandatory competence and experience
- Passionate about digital
- Have a good understanding of the digital customer experience
- The ability to analyze complex problems, foresee opportunities and challenges and translate these into refined business requirements.
- Have experience working in Jira.
- Team player
- You are outgoing
- Structured and able to create a clear and common understanding of business requirements.
- Swedish and English
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!