- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We believe business should be easy. That’s why we are building the world’s largest, open business network. With our cloud-based network, you can reach any business, anywhere in the world – no matter how many borders your operations may cross. We take care of the technical and regulatory requirements across your entire order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay and freight processes, to give you data accuracy and security, transparency and real-time visibility. All this through a single connection. Find out more at http://www.pagero.com
Bring your creativity, enthusiasm and experience to a growing company taking over the world!
Do you have at least three years of experience as a marketing professional for an international company? Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be part of the journey of a growing brand? We are looking for an experienced marketeer to own and expand Pagero’s marketing activities in Scandinavia – our home market.
You will be responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of Pagero’s local marketing activities in Sweden, Norway and Denmark – including strategy and budget responsibility. You will work closely with the global marketing team, as well as your regional stakeholders within various departments.
As a person, you are driven, analytical and innovative and have the ability to see the full picture while maintaining full control over the details. You have experience from working in an international environment owning your marketing activity plan and related projects. Working in an entrepreneurial company with rapid change and new challenges on a daily basis – these are conditions that you are used to and see as rewarding!
You will have the freedom to work independently within your budget and area of responsibility while also being a part of a team of dedicated colleagues. You will have the opportunity to develop the brand of a fast-growing and dynamic company with over 450 colleagues at more than 20 offices worldwide.
• Take full responsibility of creating and executing the local marketing strategy
• Collaborate and work closely with internal stakeholders (sales, partner, etc.) as well as the Global Marketing Team
• Plan, execute and evaluate local marketing activities such as:
o Events & Webinars
o SoMe & Email campaigns
o SEM campaigns
o PR campaigns
• Create and promote local marketing content (customer cases, news articles, blogs, videos, etc.)
• Roll out Pagero’s global campaigns in your region
• Identify and implement necessary localisation and SEO for the local website
• Manage/proofread local translations
• Liaise with external suppliers
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 3+ years’ wide experience in marketing, preferably within B2B
• Experience working in an international organisation and collaborating with commercial stakeholders
• Exceptional project management skills, including strong tracking, time-management and delegation skills
• Experience in PR & communications
• Good copywriting skills (Swedish)
• An analytical mindset
• Knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, PPT), Photoshop and InDesign, WordPress, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
• Ability to structure and prioritise work while ensuring attention to detail
• Ability to run projects independently
• Positive attitude with effective problem-solving abilities
What we offer
• A permanent position at Pagero HQ (Gothenburg, Sweden)
• Pagero Group events and trips
Does this sound interesting? Apply ASAP with CV and a short introduction.
Contact Helene Hagman 0708-204704, [email protected], Linkedin.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Låneförmedlare, Centrala Göteborg, Garantilön + Provision, 100% Arbetstid
- Professor i pediatrik förenad med befattning som överläkare
- Customer Support Director to Glooko
- C++ Middleware Developer for Autonomous Driving
- Konsultchef med teknisk kompetens